What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NEW OWNER- ESSEX BORN AND BRED

A

Anonymous

CANT BELIEVE I GOT ME A RCZ ASPHALT!! ON CLOUD 9. HOW MANY OF THESE ARE IN THE COUNTRY? GETTING VARIOUS NUMBERS THROWN AT ME. THOUGHT PEUGEOT MAY HAVE GIVEN OUT SOME CERT/PROOF TO KEEP WITH THE HISTORY OF THE CAR.

A

Anonymous

HI PETE. CHEERS FOR YOUR WELCOME. I NOT VERY GOOD WITH USING COMPUTER SO WHEN MY SON SHOWS UP (WHICH IS QUITE REGULAR NOW , COS ALL HE WANTS HIS OLD MAN TO DO IS BE HIS FLASH TAXI NOW I HAVE THE RCZ) I WILL GET HIM TO POST SOME PICS.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the Asphalt club and I look forward to seeing your pics :dance: , did you go for a brand new one or a low mileage demonstrator, will you be adding the feline pack, soooo many questions ? :beer:

A

Anonymous

BOUGHT IT BRAND NEW.UN SURE AT MO ABOUT ADDING ANYTHING THINK IT LOOKS TOO GOOD AS IT IS! ON SAYING THAT THE EXTRA PIPES AND MESH GRILL DO LOOK GOOD THOUGH EH!

A

Anonymous

djarv said:
BOUGHT IT BRAND NEW.UN SURE AT MO ABOUT ADDING ANYTHING THINK IT LOOKS TOO GOOD AS IT IS! ON SAYING THAT THE EXTRA PIPES AND MESH GRILL DO LOOK GOOD THOUGH EH!

Yes couldn't agree more, you will probably get OCD what with trying to avoid door dings/scratches etc, but it is actually relatively easy to keep clean as long as you use the prescribed products. With the impending snow coming this weekend I think it will be a Quattro weekend for us rather than an RCZ weekend !

Enjoy :beer:

A

Anonymous

WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE ON WEATHER SITUATION, LOOKS LIKE ILL BE WALKING TO WORK COS WONT TAKE THE "ASH" OUT IN BAD CONDITIONS. THINKING OF GETTING AN OUTDOOR COVER FOR IT. ON CLEANING IT , I ONLY HAD IT TWO WEEKS AND ALREADY WASHED IT 3 TIMES.... NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ENJOY WASHING A CAR AS MUCH.

A

Anonymous

djarv said:
WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE ON WEATHER SITUATION, LOOKS LIKE ILL BE WALKING TO WORK COS WONT TAKE THE "ASH" OUT IN BAD CONDITIONS. THINKING OF GETTING AN OUTDOOR COVER FOR IT. ON CLEANING IT , I ONLY HAD IT TWO WEEKS AND ALREADY WASHED IT 3 TIMES.... NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ENJOY WASHING A CAR AS MUCH.
apologies just been informed that apparently ive been shouting!!! lesson learnt wont happen again,

A

Anonymous

djarv said:
djarv said:
apologies just been informed that apparently ive been shouting!!! lesson learnt wont happen again,

Ha ha like it! Congrats on the Asphalt it is a fantastic machine sure you be we'll pleased with that , your braver than me as regards the paint I ended up going for mercury grey which I I hope will arrive around march :D you keep it clean and enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

cheers stu. gotta be brave sometimes!! hope your march delivery goes well.

A

Anonymous

my new ash

Attachments

• cropped word.jpg
    cropped word.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,458
  • rcz 2.jpg
    rcz 2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,458
  • rcz3.jpg
    rcz3.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,458
  • rcz4.jpg
    rcz4.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,458
  • rcz5.jpg
    rcz5.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,458
A

Anonymous

just had the alcantara steering wheel and gear knob gater fitted. the suede feels good and looks cool. pics to come.