What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hello all

My name is Jack, I have just joined the forum. I have ordered a 2013 RCZ HDI GT in Opal White and should hopefully be delivered in about 2 weeks.

I just have one question. I have quite a steep drive up to my garage and wondered how the RCZ fairs on steep slopes and speed bumps in relation to the ground clearance? I have seen them on the road and they look quite close to the ground and was a little worried that it might catch the floor as it starts up the slope.

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

First of all a big welcome to the forum. I have just checked the ground clearance on my albeit original RCZ and it was 7" I have not scraped my front end on anything to date and only know of one person that caught his on a high kerb. Like anything new all I can say is do the manoeuvre under supervision for the first just to be certain of the clearance.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome and the quick reply. That's made me feel a lot better. I'll give it a go when it arrives. Thanks again!

A

Anonymous

I think that the "low front end" is an optical illusion, due to the wideness of it. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Sounds great!! Like snowy says...remember some photos when she comes! Let me also put your mind at ease about the ground clearance by echoing Ron's remarks, you'll be fine.

A

Anonymous

Welcome !!!
I have too many speed bumps around my area and mine does not ground out on any

BTW Blue is the best colour

A

Anonymous

Awww, many thanks fellas on the responses and making me feel welcome. Kindness must be a common trait with RCZ owners! I'll make sure I get some photos when she arrives, hopefully before its gets dirty.

I'm going to have to check some of the maintenance forums on how to keep it pristine. I just couldn't resist the opal white as I've never had a white car before and it just looks sooooo good on the advert!

Thanks again chaps, Jack

A

Anonymous

Hi. Great choice of colour. I had similar worries re-ground clearance. My concern was kerb height. Rest assured you will be fine. Just approach those speed humps gently. Or make sure your lid is on your latte tight ;-)