What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

nastro azzurro

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just joined!
Have ordered GT 163 HDI. Ordered it middle of May for del. 1st Sep. After reading some of the posts am beginning to wonder if i'll get it then!
I did want a petrol 200 bhp but was told it wouldn't be delivered till Jan 2011. But I see here some of you have got this model already. starting to doubt what the dealer told me now!
Anyway, for all you guys who have one, whats the oil burner go like, as I didn't test drive one at the time.

FGRob

Reaction score
Welcome

It depends on the dealer allocation, if they have already sold their lot for the quarter then you will have to wait until October before they can order again, giving you a delivery of Jan. It pays to shop around if you want a specific model.

Rob.

nastro azzurro

Reaction score
Rob,

I actually booked an order slot in May. They told me the 200 bhp model wouldn't actually be available till next year.
Still looking forward to the car needless to say!

A

Anonymous

nastro azzurro...from Italy?
Don't bother...ordered mine mid of april, delivery expected to be first days of september...it means you were lucky ;)

G81

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum nastro azzuro