What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

new member what to do?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
daniellll.bee said:
RCZ1 said:
So Daniel, now you've seen the face lifted RCZ in the flesh, what do you think to it?

its so different! like its not the rcz i know!

i like the change but i don't at the same time, i think i still might get one but im still not sure the amount of problems i have to sort out again with the new one!

not sure weither to get the new ST, an audi A5 or the new RCZ... or wait another couple of years and get a even better car!

Mm interesting. I suppose to some extent we all think the same. We are all used to seeing the current model that the face lifted one is a bit of a shock to the system. I definitely think its a grower :)

I'm just a bit annoyed that Peugeot haven't given us some extra alloy wheel design choices for the 18 inch wheels. They are my least favourite part of my car because I generally prefer alloys with less spokes. I specifically got the Sport model as I didn't want the larger 19 inch wheels, for ride quality in the main.

Daniel, did you happen to see samples of the reported two new colours, particularly the red colour?

Got to see all the wheels but only 3 colours! 2 grey 1 opal and then matte black rcz r

Mind now that I think about it they did look stunning I think the Peugeot stand had more attention than some of the supercar stands!

A

Anonymous

newton41986 said:
or wait an extra bit longer and get the RCZ R, looked amazing at the Paris Motor Show

It did look stunning but your going to be waiting till late next year for that plus only 2 exhaust still ;)

A

Anonymous

Buying a rcz.....R............... is as daft as buying A fiat Abarth SS...............These cars dont make much sense to normal coupe/hot hatch buyers as they are for the MINORITY...........ie anorak car enthusiast with large pockets who expect very little when it comes to trading them back in you can spec a Fiat Abarth whether it be a 500 or Punto to well over £20,000 come 3 years time think your lucky to £7,000 the same would happen with RCZ...R shame really as its badge snobbery mostly

A

Anonymous

I would buy an rcz r in 2 seconds i just dont have the arse to wait best part of a year the price is worth it as to be differnt cost coin .iv had a few spc editions and loved them fav 225 f1 edition .

A

Anonymous

Murdoch, just wait for the new facelift... like me... despite that i might have to wait longer in my country (Malaysia).. not to mention,.. 2 colors to choose only... Zzz

A

Anonymous

Murdoch88 said:
I would buy an rcz r in 2 seconds i just dont have the arse to wait best part of a year the price is worth it as to be differnt cost coin .iv had a few spc editions and loved them fav 225 f1 edition .[/quote

225 F1 DO YOU MEAN the Stilo SCHUMACHER......................the rcz ...R IS a totall different kettle of fish to that as the STILO was cheap in comparison :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :eusa-think: BUT ALL THE SAME i loved the Schumacher stilo

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Owners of these rave about them (a bit like some RCZ owners that are not allowed to) :)

Do I need glowsticks, white gloves and a whistle?

A

Anonymous

Postby jassyo06 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Murdoch88 said:
I would buy an rcz r in 2 seconds i just dont have the arse to wait best part of a year the price is worth it as to be differnt cost coin .iv had a few spc editions and loved them fav 225 f1 edition .[/quote

225 F1 DO YOU MEAN the Stilo SCHUMACHER......................the rcz ...R IS a totall different kettle of fish to that as the STILO was cheap in comparison :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :eusa-think: BUT ALL THE SAME i loved the Schumacher stilo

You on crack seen you wind folk up hear the fourm roaster you have a fetish for fiats your car of comparision for alot of trash talk. the 225 f1 was as u put a differnt kettle of fish .. aye a rcz r wouldnt get a sniff round a bend with a f1 225 or on a straight and cost 24k in 06 so hardly cheap pal. .the 156 gt rcz is cheap in comparision to a rcz r that is a un disputable fact

A

Anonymous

Murdoch I think you may have misinterpreted Jassy's post. It was, in his own way, a compliment. I think he was trying to say that the 225 F1 was cheap in comparison to the estimated cost of the RCZ R version.

A

Anonymous

Ok...that part aside. Incidentally, the Stilo was quite a smart looking car in its time I always thought!

A

Anonymous

cant say the same thought it looked like a wedge of cheese with its harsh lines and rotten engines i had a punto once never again shall i own a fiat

A

Anonymous

Murdoch88 said:
Postby jassyo06 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Murdoch88 said:

You on crack seen you wind folk up hear the fourm roaster you have a fetish for fiats your car of comparision for alot of trash talk. the 225 f1 was as u put a differnt kettle of fish .. aye a rcz r wouldnt get a sniff round a bend with a f1 225 or on a straight and cost 24k in 06 so hardly cheap pal. .the 156 gt rcz is cheap in comparision to a rcz r that is a un disputable fact

Whowww man take a chill pill l just got confused to which car you where on about the Renault or fiat l had no intention to wind you up its sounds like your tightly wound up without me trying TLC is what you need.....LOL