What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Member Northern Ireland

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,
My wife and I got our brand spanking new White RCZ Sport on Friday afternoon.
This is our first sports car and we are looking forward to all the thrills it should bring us.

Happy motoring one and all.

Mo

A

Anonymous

Hi Mo to you and your wife. Welcome to the forum, the Owners' Club and the Northern Ireland Branch :greetings-wavingblue: . Enjoy your lovely new baby :dance:

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

:clap: whey hey! Welcome to the forum - enjoy your beastie (Whiteys are the best!) - photo on the gallery page as soon as you like please :greetings-wavingblue: (we like to look at everyone elses here!)

A

Anonymous

Thanks folks, was a rush to grab the keys for the RCZ this morning, but I won, lol.:dance:
Took the RCZ to work with me and they all loved it, some were clearly jealous of her good looks and sleek little lines. Never mind ha ha.
My good lady can take her to work tomorrow. You wouldn't think we both work in Belfast. :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mo.
White is best in my book :thumbup:

Enjoy being a member of thw Owners Club and don't forget to post some pics, just as soon as you can :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Mo and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some photograph's of your new pride and joy.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Welcome Mo. Im still waiting 4 mine to be delivered, but Im sure I'll have the same problem that u faced: battle 4 keys. It will b a close contest: I ran faster, she hits harder :helpme: .
Btw, it must b great to drive ur RCZ through the county of Nothern Ireland. Or r the roads filled with speedcamareas as well? Anyway, enjoy.

A

Anonymous

Hi Jonker,
Hope you get your car soon, As to speed cameras, only a few of those monsters in Northern Ireland, thankfully. :clap: