What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New look on my rcz

A

Anonymous

Inspired by the bugatti chiron . But kept the rcz look . Ps-not a replica

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-29-07.23.36.jpg
    PicsArt_07-29-07.23.36.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 1,678

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Those wheel arch extensions give the Z quite a different look. Were they custom made or off the shelf? I’m sure some of our modified RCZ group members would be interested to know. :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum,bit spooky this but I’ve just followed you on Instagram :thumbup: very different look to your RCZ never seen one like it obviously a one off? There have been loads do body modifications on their RCZ’s but most don’t work yours does and looks very different but doesn’t spoil the beautiful lines the car already has. :clap:
Do you have any close up shots of your modifications? Looks like carbon fibre from the photo?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Sheshan said:

Welcome and congratulations on a tasteful mod that complements the Z to a certain extent without looking silly.

Interested to hear your responses to the questions asked so far.

Well done on the individuality and being brave to try it. :thumbup:

Cheers M.

A

Anonymous

Hi , glad to hear all the good comments on my ride . Yeah it is a custom made wheel arch extension . Which took a lot of work since we had to build it from the ground up . But i hope it was worth it . But now since the mould of the part is there other owners can get a copy and give there ride a mod . Used a 3m carbon wrap .

A

Anonymous

neilgsxr69 said:
Hi and welcome to the forum,bit spooky this but I’ve just followed you on Instagram :thumbup: very different look to your RCZ never seen one like it obviously a one off? There have been loads do body modifications on their RCZ’s but most don’t work yours does and looks very different but doesn’t spoil the beautiful lines the car already has. :clap:
Do you have any close up shots of your modifications? Looks like carbon fibre from

Haha what would be your instagram name . So i can follow you back . Sure thing i will upload some close ups as well

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-02-07.36.04.jpg
    PicsArt_08-02-07.36.04.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,499
A

Anonymous

Plecodoras said:
Sheshan said:

Welcome and congratulations on a tasteful mod that complements the Z to a certain extent without looking silly.

Interested to hear your responses to the questions asked so far.

Well done on the individuality and being brave to try it. :thumbup:

Cheers M.

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-02-07.51.52.jpg
    PicsArt_08-02-07.51.52.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 1,490

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Sheshan said:
neilgsxr69 said:
Do you have any close up shots of your modifications? Looks like carbon fibre from

Haha what would be your instagram name . So i can follow you back . Sure thing i will upload some close ups as well

My Instagram just the same as here neilgsxr69 :thumbup: