What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New insignia

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I must say, Im liking the facelift Insignia. Ive never driven a vauxhall or know much about them. But love the look.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFjKBJCZUVo[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

The Vxr is a stonking car the rest are gutless. Do look good thou.

A

Anonymous

I read somewhere that the current Insignia has the worst residuals of any vehicle.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
That may be true. Vauxhalls dont keep their value at all due to hire companies buying them in bulk cheap, and then selling them for a lot cheaper, bringing private sellers prices down.

A

Anonymous

So that means that they're not bad vehicles, just a glut in the market?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Yeah I think so. Ive never had much experience with them, but my dads had a few vauxhalls and never had any problems. They are good for people who need a cheap second hand car and arent worried about re sale. After so long its nearly impossible to sell. Im trying to sell my other halfs 02 vectra for £450. Any other manufacturer and it would have been sold by now.

A

Anonymous

I imagine that it's utterly devoid of any thrills outside of the VXR version. Personally I prefer the look of the new Mondeo. Ultimately, neither of them inspire or excite me terribly.

A

Anonymous

I used to have a insignia sri and it was a bloody comfy car and great to drive up and down motorways. A little sloppy on bends though. Seemed a tad faster than my rcz diesel too.
Very well put together car though.

A

Anonymous

I'm a bit of a Vauxhall fan.
Had loads in the past never had any problems with them .

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
I'm a bit of a Vauxhall fan.
Had loads in the past never had any problems with them .

I was just thinking about you my old friend not seen you post for a wee while,l hope your doing better... :thumbup: