What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New forum banner/logo

G81

Reaction score
Big thanks to our very own forum member Vass for supplying the RCZ picture in our new banner :beer: :clap:

Twitter @Vass88

See more of his pics here - http://www.doubleyolk.co.uk

A

Anonymous

Well good on ya Vass...a significant improvement on the old logo!! :thumbup: :clap: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Yes, the Logo is much better, nicer now and really grabs the eye :clap:

samwell

Reaction score
Am I the only one who can't see it all the time? Most of the time it's just the blank blue banner :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I see it all the time but it is very dark (yes I know it's supposed to be!). One thing - do you think it looks a little like a VW passat in this dark picture (apart from the silver arches)? Shock/Horror ...... waits for torrent of abuse! :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score
samwell said:
Am I the only one who can't see it all the time? Most of the time it's just the blank blue banner :eusa-think:

Yes it doesn't always appear for me either. On first log in its there but when you are in the main index screen, there is just the blue band.

A

Anonymous

What file format and size do you want banners in, and where do I send them?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Tapatalk doesn't show banners etc. you will only see the banner when you log in, the conventional way.

We are not taking requests for banners, at this time but thanks anyway.

A

Anonymous

The banner does not go well with the forum colour. There are many great photos from the monthly competition, or we can just organise one logo competition to get a nice logo for the forum.

Go see TT forum, TOYOTA 86 forum...all are so much nicer than our RCZ forum. Ours look like from the stone age. phpBB? Change to vB or IPB.

http://www.ttforum.co.uk/
http://www.ft86club.com/

A

Anonymous

G81 said:
Big thanks to our very own forum member Vass for supplying the RCZ picture in our new banner :beer: :clap:

Twitter @Vass88

Had a scope at your pics on Flickr Vass. They are awesome...particularly intrigued by some of your time lapse and light painting images!!! :thumbup: You clearly have considerable talent and imagination. I am very much just starting out having bought a DSLR fairly recently. I got a hold of the Adobe Lightroom (education discount was a bonus :thumbup: ). Very much trial and error so far but it's a really engaging hobby. I'm enthusiastic about it if nothing else...I may try and tap your knowledge at some point though, if you don't mind, for some hints and tips or recommended sites to visit? :eusa-think:

samwell

Reaction score
samwell said:

It seems to appear all the time now, good work :thumbup:

VASS

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
G81 said:

Twitter @Vass88

Had a scope at your pics on Flickr Vass. They are awesome...particularly intrigued by some of your time lapse and light painting images!!! :thumbup: You clearly have considerable talent and imagination. I am very much just starting out having bought a DSLR fairly recently. I got a hold of the Adobe Lightroom (education discount was a bonus :thumbup: ). Very much trial and error so far but it's a really engaging hobby. I'm enthusiastic about it if nothing else...I may try and tap your knowledge at some point though, if you don't mind, for some hints and tips or recommended sites to visit? :eusa-think:

Thanks for the kind words, Good Luck with the Photography. If you have a Flickr account feel free to add me as a contact, we can discuss techniques etc there.
Oh and not forgetting the 'Talk Photography' forum for a great resource in all areas of Phototography

Cheers
Vass

RCZ1

Reaction score
VASS said:
mrizzle said:
G81 said:

Twitter @Vass88

Thanks for the kind words, Good Luck with the Photography. If you have a Flickr account feel free to add me as a contact, we can discuss techniques etc there.
Oh and not forgetting the 'Talk Photography' forum for a great resource in all areas of Phototography

Cheers
Vass

Hi Vass

I'm on Talk Photography but haven't posted for ..... ages,what's your username? Also on Ephotozine too.:)

A

Anonymous

Cheers for that VASS...much appreciated and I'll definitely check out that Talk photography site!! Keep up the excellent work!!