What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Forest Meet - Saturday 19th September

RCZ1

Reaction score
Here we have another great RCZ Meet arranged for

Saturday 19th September

In the glorious New Forest.

The itinerary for the day is as follows:

*****Meet at MIDDAY***** at

The Bell Inn
Brook,
Lyndhurst,
Hampshire,
SO43 7HE (just off of J1 of M27)

***** Meet and Greet (Talking, admiring and photos)

******ready to eat (planning 1:00/1:30pm)

******A drive to a nice photo location (To be announced)

We currently have 10 RCZs confirmed as attending (with 1 possible).

If you have never been to a Meet before, make this your first. There are owners from all age groups so no-one will feel left out. Everyone is really friendly. The banter is excellent and swap ideas and / or see what others have done to their RCZs. You never know you may get a few ideas.

The best part of the days for me is the drive in convoy. These cars really turn heads. The looks you get when 10 or more drive through a village is a sight to behold. You think your RCZ looks good? Wait until you see a gathering of RCZs. A sight you will never forget.

Come on. Don't be shy. Add your name to this thread if you would like to attend.

tianorth

Reaction score
Met up with MrsLxs yesterday and went to see how long it took to get there. Traffic was a bit slow on motorway but not too long.

On entry to the Bell Inn there is a cattle grid, it's big and very bumpy with the RCZ's suspension.
On the way out I chose to line up and drive along the bars going across the cattle grid it was a lot smoother.
I would recommend this method to any RCZ driver.

One more thing when leaving the Bell Inn, when making sure it's safe to leave don't just look at the junction to the right but look further to the right as the road also bends to the right at the junction (so there are 2 places to the right to check)!

Might be worthwhile posting some of this info on Facebook page.