What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Focus ST

A

Anonymous

Ok spotted this bad boy today and thought it looked ace. Love the colour too. Shame they can't identify disabled spots are for people with disabilities though. Moron!!

A

Anonymous

Oh is that a disabled spot ? I thought it was a keep well away from my car zone.

A

Anonymous

Hey Rizz have you no shame perving over cars and takin photos :beer: one of these times your gonna get caught by a owner............... :lol: its a ST3 to be precise with xenons mate with the option of dark alloys/red calipers yes the colours a tri metallic blue known as performance blue similar to the old Mk1 focus RS

Attachments

• st v rcz.jpg
    st v rcz.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5,190
A

Anonymous

ime a big fan of the new focus as i also own one (not the st) the dab radio is a good addition also i control the usb stick /radio /cd player/ and phone by its sync voice control system ..a really good system and not a gimmick ... alot of bang for ya buck and have to say a well refined car on working mans money ...

A

Anonymous

What can i say Jass...I'm a voyeur!! ;) :lol: Well it's freaking ace. Although I just showed the pics to Jen and stated that this is what I would like to replace the RCZ with come family o'clock. Her response, "I don't want tinted windows. It's not racerish".
Me: "Jen I had tinted windows on my last car. Anyway YOU won't have tinted windows because it'll be MY car"
Jen: "Why can't you just get a normal car?!"
Me: "oh good god woman!!"

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
What can i say Jass...I'm a voyeur!! ;) :lol: Well it's freaking ace. Although I just showed the pics to Jen and stated that this is what I would like to replace the RCZ with come family o'clock. Her response, "I don't want tinted windows. It's not racerish".
Me: "Jen I had tinted windows on my last car. Anyway YOU won't have tinted windows because it'll be MY car"
Jen: "Why can't you just get a normal car?!"
Me: "oh good god woman!!"

Yer never gonna win there mate :lol: but just get it in tangerine dream instead of the tinted windys :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Hey Rizz have you no shame perving over cars and takin photos :beer: one of these times your gonna get caught by a owner............... :lol: its a ST3 to be precise with xenons mate with the option of dark alloys/red calipers yes the colours a tri metallic blue known as performance blue similar to the old Mk1 focus RS

Aw ....kissy kissy!! Although I would have though the RCZ would have had better taste!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:

Aw ....kissy kissy!! Although I would have though the RCZ would have had better taste!

Nanoo,Nanoo Mork calling Donna :wave: Kissy Kissy :eusa-think: Donna what de ye mean min :wtf: Have i had words with my friend not all he's a gentleman STAY off the BLANC Vino Co lapso or go on to the AMG forum :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

I've only saw 1 of the new shape very rare was that launch orange colour. Now not big fan of new shape focus but it did look stunning in ST guise and luved it in orange can't believe i just said that :dance: they look so much better in the metal than photos :clap:

A

Anonymous

Orange would clash with my hair... :lol: You may also have gathered that I "quite" like blue cars. The photo doesn't do the shade of blue justice. It's really really smart. I also think the new shape is more grown up and looks less boy racerish...not that the OH seems to agree.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhizj ... o1_400.gif

A

Anonymous

OK you Uneducated peeps on the focus ST that is :lol: Jasmundo has driven it and once in the driving seat it was Engage number one :lol: It's as fast off the mark as you last Beemer Mac :thumbup: and has virtually no torque steer :thumbup: and its as nice inside as a BEEMER :cool:

But Ford should have Jazzed it up more :( understated car's belong to the Jrmins :lol:

A

Anonymous

It is a very nice coloured car I agree.

Was that not a disabled blue badge on the dash I spied?

A

Anonymous

nearly traded the z in for one. but have to pay for to many extras that the z already comes with!

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
It is a very nice coloured car I agree.

Was that not a disabled blue badge on the dash I spied?

Very well noticed. I did think that it could be but, under closer inspection, nope. It was a parking permit for a street or business car park. Definitely wasn't a disabled badge but...crikey...your eyesight is keen!! :D

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
nearly traded the z in for one. but have to pay for to many extras that the z already comes with!

ST3 Comes with all the extras Daniel,full leather,led drls,xenons,climate control F/R parking sensors....etc and its cheaper than a 200gt mate :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
What about a shelby focus from the us of a 345bhp

Thats a hell of alot of bhp for a 2.0 litre engine :wtf: the uk/europe model has 245 bhp/ 250 ps and goes like a rat doon a drain pipe that engine must be the one coming to the RS focus next year fook me when do they draw the line with these power outputs :crazy: And by the way it has no led drl's/xenons Naaa A dont want it :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
What about a shelby focus from the us of a 345bhp

I'd live the power output but not the car...it's pretty chavtastic. Also, the grille really does look better with the reg plate in the middle...looks like it's gurning like a hungry toddler!! :lol: