What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Audi A5

A

Anonymous

Saw advert for new A5 face lift makes it look even more sexy shame there horrible to drive had test drive in old shape before i bought bimmer, Quattro version felt like steering a sofa all looks and no go 3 series coupe drove rings round it pity truly stunning car 2 look at thou :thumbup: :eusa-think: :thumbdown: :?:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Saw advert for new A5 face lift makes it look even more sexy shame there horrible to drive had test drive in old shape before i bought bimmer, Quattro version felt like steering a sofa all looks and no go 3 series coupe drove rings round it pity truly stunning car 2 look at thou :thumbup: :eusa-think: :thumbdown: :?:

Part of the reason for the perceived poor steering is due to the electric power steering rack, not ideal but if you want to benefit from other driver aids such as lane assist etc then they had to go down this route. Another reason was to help reduce the C02 rating as the hydraulic equivalent system was much heavier.

I like the 3 series coupe as well, however I think there are too many on the roads, unlike the RCZ :dance: , perhaps all the free advertising that BMW cars get on the news during the winter months explains the extra sales, I lost track of how many rear wheel drive BMWs I saw slipping and a sliding in the snow and ice. Winter is certainly a good time of year to have a quattro equipped car :beer:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
kkrcz said:
can you add , . ! to your sentence?
Add in wot way sir tell me wot u wanna know And I'll see if i can help
I suspect that kkrcz is requesting that you use punctuation in your sentences, in order that he can work out, what it is that you are saying. :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Well let me break it down for him there great looking cars that are crap to drive sorry don't do punctuation u'll have to get used to it in my posts or just don't read them :dance:

A

Anonymous

Phantom said:
bigmac3161 said:

Part of the reason for the perceived poor steering is due to the electric power steering rack, not ideal but if you want to benefit from other driver aids such as lane assist etc then they had to go down this route. Another reason was to help reduce the C02 rating as the hydraulic equivalent system was much heavier.

I like the 3 series coupe as well, however I think there are too many on the roads, unlike the RCZ :dance: , perhaps all the free advertising that BMW cars get on the news during the winter months explains the extra sales, I lost track of how many rear wheel drive BMWs I saw slipping and a sliding in the snow and ice. Winter is certainly a good time of year to have a quattro equipped car :beer:
Very informative :thumbup: think wot we need are Audi looks and build quality ( best in business ) with BMW performance best of both worlds never gonna happen thou :cry:

A

Anonymous

I like the look of the Audi A5 its one of the only attractive Audi's on sale (except the A7 and R8) the rest of the range are forgettable and most of the range is extremely hard to tell the difference from.

but I would pick a BMW any day over an Audi because they look better and drive better and I have driven a couple of BMW's and I do like how they drive.

even a previous generation 320d M-sport with over 80 thousand miles I drove and felt really good and fun even with it having so many miles on it and being a low spec BMW.

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
I like the look of the Audi A5 its one of the only attractive Audi's on sale (except the A7 and R8) the rest of the range are forgettable and most of the range is extremely hard to tell the difference from.

but I would pick a BMW any day over an Audi because they look better and drive better and I have driven a couple of BMW's and I do like how they drive.

even a previous generation 320d M-sport with over 80 thousand miles I drove and felt really good and fun even with it having so many miles on it and being a low spec BMW.

What bmw looks better than an audi :wtf: :roll:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:

easy these looks nicer than alternative models in Audi range
1 series looks nicer than A3

the 3 series looks better than the A4

the 5 series looks nicer than the A6

X5 looks miles better than the Q7

The X1 looks nicer than the Q3 (not saying the X1 looks great but better than the Q3)

The 7 series looks nicer than the A8 (granted debatable)

Z4 looks better than the TT

the only models I will agree the Audi version looks better is as follows

Q5 looks nicer than the X3

A7 looks nicer than 6 series (and cheaper)

A5 looks nicer than 3 series Coupe (but might be different next gen)

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:

The E30 M3. That said that is the only BMW I would ever own. The new ones are rubbish. And Audi to me is an expensive volkswagon and a cheap porcshe. None of which I would own

A

Anonymous

I used to have an E46 M3 in esterill blue. Brilliant car and last bimmer i had that was well built. Just a pitty it nearly bankrupted me trying to run it. Dam i miss that scary power :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Never have had the privilege of owning either but i have driven a few.
1 series :lol: better looking than A3 that'll be a no :thumbdown: but neither are good looking cars
3 series better looking than the A4 :lol: even the 3's interior makes you want to fall a sleep never mind the exterior
5 series better looking than the A6 AGREED its old and needs a big revamp but i do like the 5 series
7 series better looking than A8 no chance and in S8 guise especially would rather have a S class
X5 better looking than the Q7 AGREED just now that is the Q7 NEEDS A REMODEL
A5 coupe far superior to any 3 series coupe M powered or not its the best looking audi since Gene Hunts Audi QUATTRO :lol:

z4 better looking than the TT thats model/dependant, new TT should resolve this [but are they rivals] :eusa-think:
AS for the rest of the model line UP in both makes they are forgetfull to say the least :eusa-think: R8 the closest the bmw can get to the R8 is the M6 and thats fugly