What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Audi A3

A

Anonymous

Is this the laziest bit of styling ever only difference seems to be the shape of the headlights :eusa-think: :crazy: : :wtf:

A

Anonymous

I concur completely!! It would appear that the Germans are all at it just now. The "new" golf is barely different either. I think it's a complete case of the emperor's new clothes!

A

Anonymous

Audi have lost it in my opinion they are making all their cars the same i have a very astute eye for detail/car models designations if you like i can tell whats what from a glimpse of a car but not with the audis i cant tell the difference between the A6 OR THE A4 now :thumbdown: i know they have all got fatter thats for sure no doubt the A3 will have too just like the new golf the only changes are the led lights audi have got rid of the dot matrix led drls and gone for continous neon type light drl and the rear lights are the same. another thing though the roads are full of them and BMW'S round my way

A

Anonymous

Same over here coming down with Audi's and bimmers that's why i needed a change :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

what makes me laugh that is meant to be the sporty version... does not look like it.

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
what makes me laugh that is meant to be the sporty version... does not look like it.

Yip that Will be the sports model before the S3 makes a appearance l used to like the S3 not now so bland now

It's that bland looking that after a few examinations of them photos it is a S3..... :eek: :lol: