What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

need some help !!!

A

Anonymous

right ladies & gents ime sure this has been asked on here before !!!!! :eusa-think: but here goes ... ive downloaded 5 hours of music off i tunes onto my i pod nano all is good . :thumbup: but all the songs are in mp4 off i tunes i can play them through my nano if i plug it into the car with the leed but nothing comes on the screen . :thumbdown: so here is the question how do i convert all the music from mp4 to mp3 quickly so i can put it all on a memmory stick :sleeping-yellow: ive been on the net and had a go one way but it was taking around 3 minutes a song to do :lol: can anyone HELP with a faster better solution please :beer: ps does this happen on all other vehicles !! or does there software allow you to play mp4 and 3 regards mel :wave:

A

Anonymous

Good news is you can do it. Bad news is take some time for each song. Time depend from power of computer. But anyway it's not fast.;(