What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Need Rims for my RCZ - any recommendations appreciated!

Silverbullit

Reaction score
Howdy mates,
I received the wrong rims with my RCZ purchase so I need to buy a set of rims (And set of tires but thats besides the point)
I live in Sweden so has anyone any recommendations on decent rims that dont finish my wallet off? (poor asf)
Id love concave rims but that might be hard to find/expensive?!?
Swedish webshobs/local have about 6 different rims in total, the first 3 is the same as the last 3 only different retailers swedish/german importers... :/
If it is a seller within or close to sweden that would be great!
And if it is a good seller so I wont recieve a package half-filled with bricks it would be even better!
I gather the size should be

8X18 5/108 ET27​

The tires are apparantly supposed to be 235 45/18
Any help/links to rims would be utmost appreciated!

Thanks mates,
may the force be with you!
/Silverbullit the Swede

Silverbullit

Reaction score

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I went for Aluwerks they’re a bigger offset 45 so have to fit spacers but they’re a great alloy for the money I don’t know if the company would ship to Sweden though
the company can be found on eBay Autowerkx
6EAA3AD9-B5F0-4BAD-86F5-24247E54AF53.jpeg

Silverbullit

Reaction score
I went for Aluwerks they’re a bigger offset 45 so have to fit spacers but they’re a great alloy for the money I don’t know if the company would ship to Sweden though
the company can be found on eBay Autowerkx
View attachment 13706
Your rims are a awesome! However I cant seem to find them on eBay?!? Would you kindly mind linking them mate?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Your rims are an awesome! However I cant seem to find them on eBay?!? Would you kindly mind linking them mate?
They don’t sell my model anymore but there’s plenty of others this is the company 4B0F4737-5367-44A3-AD23-A60627F4BDCA.png

NF7

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why most aftermarket rims for the RCZ are ET42? All the comparisons I make on willtheyfit.com make the aftermarket wheels closer to the suspension strut (as originals are ET27). Do they do this because they they force us to buy wheel spacers?

I dont want any RCZ original rims, as I dont like them (maybe sortilege - but cant find them glossy).