What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Need Help On RCZ 200 to RCZ R

ahfatpanda

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Help some help if any of you can asst.

As i have done a small project without doing more research so now got some questions for some bros here for advise.

As i have just done a overhaul on my RCZ THP200 so i decided to order some parts myself and trying to make it a RCZ R.

So the manifold, Turbo, Downpipe i have order the RCZ R Parts from Frances.

And i also have order Forged Pistons Ratio 9.5.1, A Forge Intercooler, KW Coilover, Remus Exhuast system, OpenPod etc...

And now have i have to check if i order a RCZ R ECU but without any chassis of a RCZ R are they able to program it for me? (Unless someone can find a Scrap RCZ R Chassis number for me i dont know can i try it) But i read somewhere unless i have to change the PSI and also meter so they can work so is it true?

So i am guessing if this is the case even i have those parts installed but the output still at THP200 right?

Anyway can i have it tune like a R 270 or higher?

So sorry guys just asking and see what you guys think of this or advise i can do?

tianorth

Reaction score
If you are going to all this trouble then why not get the ecu remapped?
Super chips for example would have copied to store someone's original configuration in case the wanted to return back to spec.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
If going to all this trouble why not buy an R in the first place probably work out cheaper in the long run :eusa-think:

ahfatpanda

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
If going to all this trouble why not buy an R in the first place probably work out cheaper in the long run :eusa-think:

Haha... i wanted but in my country dont have this model. Lastly if there is will be very ex due to our tax in our country is very high.