What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Need a new wheel

A

Anonymous

That's not the one I need if they had 4 of them I wolud of got them

A

Anonymous

That is the one I need but bit to far to go and get it tho

A

Anonymous

Might be worth contacting them to see of you could arrange a courier. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

johnny said:
That is the one I need but bit to far to go and get it tho
Where abouts are you. Maybe we could come to an arrangement if you are seriously interested in them. I believe that they are a cracking price.

A

Anonymous

johnny said:
I'm in Romford Essex mate where abouts r you
Well as I'm in York that is a long way. However we are expecting to have a meet at the Thames Barrier at some point, that may well prove to be an option if nothing else materialises in the mean time.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
johnny said:
I'm in Romford Essex mate where abouts r you
Well as I'm in York that is a long way. However we are expecting to have a meet at the Thames Barrier at some point, that may well prove to be an option if nothing else materialises in the mean time.

I'll take that as a polite hint to pull my finger out then ;) best to wait for warmer climbs though as the past 2 weeks have been brutal!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

I have just remembered that a chap at works wife has just begun a courier business. If he is on duty next week and I remember, I shall ask him for a quote to collect them and deliver to Romford for you to consider.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I have just remembered that a chap at works wife has just begun a courier business. If he is on duty next week and I remember, I shall ask him for a quote to collect them and deliver to Romford for you to consider.
Yeah that wolud be good see if u can find out for me

A

Anonymous

Try parcel monkey or parcels 2 go you would be looking at around £9 city ink next day delivery.

A

Anonymous

mikeyv60 said:
Try parcel monkey or parcels 2 go you would be looking at around £9 city ink next day delivery.
The guy that I'm thinking about would be a good price but nothing like these.

A

Anonymous

Blimey. I darn nearly forgot to reply to this thread. Sorry johnny. I spoke with the guy that I have mentioned. He said as a stand alone job he would be looking at £180 to collect the wheels and deliver them. However if you wasn't in too much of a hurry, they do a regular monthly run into London and if he "piggy backed" your job onto that he would be willing to take £70.

If you are interested then let me know and I will PM you their details for you to make the arrangements.

A

Anonymous

The courier that I mentioned is going to London tomorrow. Do you want to pursue this or not? If you do I can give you a phone number to make the arrangements