What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My windows won't close!

ruben1807

Reaction score
So my car recently just decided that everytime i close the doors and the windows move up or everytime i try to close the windows automatically to open again by itself until half i read some of the posts here regarding this problem tried everything so far and nothing is helping, i tried resetting the system, pulling and pushing the switches for 10 or more seconds and nothing, even tbe rubber seals i took them out just to see if it could be the anti pinch system but no i goes all the way up and as soon as i close the door it goes back down again... So if anyone as any ideia of what it could be i would appreciate it!!

BobM

Reaction score
I am having this same issue. Does anyone know why? When I close the car and shut the door the window does not close. Did you ever find out what the issue was?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I had the same problem and it's down to the window regulator.... Expensive item got it from ebay.... Window working fine...
PS. If the window will not go up when closing the door I found out that if you pop out the window switch and disconnect the wires via the plug then plug back in the switch will let window back up. So I had to leave the window switch out of the door until regular fitted...
Hope this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

BobM

Reaction score
I had the same problem and it's down to the window regulator.... Expensive item got it from ebay.... Window working fine...
PS. If the window will not go up when closing the door I found out that if you pop out the window switch and disconnect the wires via the plug then plug back in the switch will let window back up. So I had to leave the window switch out of the door until regular fitted...
Hope this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Thank you very much.