What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZ Needs new tyres

A

Anonymous

My RCZ tyres are bald on the inside and I have been advised I need to replace them. Can anyone please recommend a site where I can buy tyres from due to being a family man I am unable to go to my nearest tyre supply company. All recommendations will be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

I've used mytyres.co.uk many times and always find them competitively priced.
Another good site is blackcircles

If getting to a tyrefitter is an issue, you might want to consider company that provides a mobile fitting service.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
What Donna said :) Mytyres is cheaper than blackcircles for alot of tyres though.

Also, you sould get your tracking looked at if its just the inside thats worn :?

A

Anonymous

I ordered a replacement conti from mytyres and was very happy with them and their pricing!!! However, tyres can take up to 10 days to be delivered. Mine weren't as long in arriving as that, maybe three working days but it's worth thinking about if you're in a rush for them!!

A

Anonymous

Hey everyone thanks for the recommendations, I have looked around and found this site and got them from there just because they are cheap, simple to use and go the extra mile to make sure the job is done. I highly recommend them.
http://www.tyres247.co.uk

if I need anymore help il be sure to come here as ur guys/girls have been much help.

Davie

Reaction score
New Continental Best price i found

Hi all,been looking at tyres for the last two weeks,ive done 20,000 miles since 2010,car from new.
The best price,ive found beaten all the rest by miles is North Eastern Tyres and exhausts.
235x40rx19 conti sport 96w XL, £854.59 for 4.great service carefull with your wheels,would recommend them.
My branch is at the Silverlink Wallsend Tyne&Wear.Hope this helps if your looking for tyres
Beast Wishes Davie.

A

Anonymous

You had to change all 4 at once? My fronts have done 20k before needing replaced but the backs are good for another 10k or so.

A

Anonymous

I'm hoping to avoid this by wearing winter tyres for around 5 months of the year. However, that has already been binned courtesy of an irreparable puncture to one of my summer tyres!!! :cry:

Davie

Reaction score
Hi Gary you have done well with your tyres,Peugeot reckon 13 to 14000 for tyres
my car was new in 2010,so I don't think 3 years motoring bad

A

Anonymous

Well the tyres I got from tyres247.co.uk were really cheap plus they got a fitting centre to fit em for me even tho I rang up day before changing the day due to family incident I just rang up and changed the date and they confirmed the new date, went got tyres fitted and let me now tell u a lot happier man lol. I agree with davie 3 years aint that bad

hanswuk

Reaction score
Matthew, what brand are they and have you noticed any difference in performance eg. noise, grip etc. yet?

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Have a look at Asdatyres they do some really good prices on tyres.

Jase

HARWOOD

Reaction score
Just had my 1st MOT with the original tyres and the car has done 27250 miles and it passed although an advisory note was made that the two front tyres were under the permissible tread depth on the outside but just still legal on the main tread depth over the bulk of the tyre though me thinks it's time to start saving for replacement front tyres.