What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

my pride and joy!!!! LOVE IT!...at last

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Looks great! That colour's starting to grow on me now!

A

Anonymous

great colour it looks fab i think it may be a great colour to keep clean and fresh looking my charcoal takes some looking after great pics enjoy

A

Anonymous

Great looking car in Mercury. Enjoy.

I agree Mel had my Charcoal Professionaly detailed Wednesday just gone, today looks like it was never touched seems to show all the dirt, but still love it.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Grantp said:
Great looking car in Mercury. Enjoy.

I agree Mel had my Charcoal Professionaly detailed Wednesday just gone, today looks like it was never touched seems to show all the dirt, but still love it.

Hi Grant - didn't you get any pics of your professionally detailed car ?

A

Anonymous

No. Not into taking pics, don't own and never have owned a camera only on phone and not very good. Not sure if the guy who did work did or not. I will ask him and if he has any I will post.

A

Anonymous

Looking stunning. I have to agree that it's one of the best colours from a keep-clean POV. Yesterday, second day of ownership, I got thoroughly splashed by a 4x4 charging through a large puddle and today you can barely see the watermarks. I haven't washed it yet because it really doesn't show and am intending to give it a thorough wash/polish/wax as soon as I get the chance.

Happy motoring :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Wow, that looks fantastic. Mercury is what I've ordered. I have to wait until January though!!! I have to say that I was beginning to question my decision to go for Mercury as most seem to be going for either white or black . However looking at that side shot of your beauty has convinced me and I'm happy now. Rapidly coming to the conclusion though that it doesn't matter what colour you get - it looks ?;<!"+, great in them all.