What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new toy is on the drive at long last!!

A

Anonymous

So I picked up my new RCZ from the dealer yesterday, in the pouring rain and after a 14 week wait, but hell it was sure worth it. :beer:

pictures are not great, I am no pro at this photography game and unlike some people on the forum, I do not live in a lovely sunny climate.....how I hate those people who do :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looks great robbo and shiny.

You are now the member of a very exclusive club :greetings-wavingblue:

Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

robbo said:
I do not live in a lovely sunny climate.....how I hate those people who do :lol:

Yay, they b*stards, I hate them too...oh wait!... ;)

Nice car. I really love those 19 alloys but they were too expensive for me and I loved the WIP3D COM but I couldn't have both (sigh...)

A

Anonymous

Great photo's robbo. Now get out on the road and enjoy.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave:
Hi looks superb :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Fantastico, Robbo, and welcome to the owners' club :clap: :thumbup: . The photos are great, no need to apologise for them, and the car looks the bee's knees! Many happy and safe miles in the Loafster :dance:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone, it had been a long wait so to all those still waiting....The RCZ is really worth it

A

Anonymous

very nice

Is that your white e class coupe in the background? if it is your very lucky to own two stunning cars :)

A

Anonymous

Cheers all, ony had it 4 days and I have just finished washing it yet again, what a saddo....
Yeah the white E class is the wife's, hence why I was not allowed a white RCZ :cry: must do what Iam told, but all colours are a fab, so it did not really matter but went for Charcoal