What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new pride & joy..!

A

Anonymous

Here are a few pics as promised. Picked it up Thursday, haven't stopped grinning yet.

A

Anonymous

Congratulations looking good, you got the best colour I see :p I guess you will having fun this weekend.

A

Anonymous

brilliant just like mine only you have much nicer plate enjoy it mate

A

Anonymous

It's looks great Steve with the RCZ number plate too very cool :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Superb choice of colour and LOVE the plates :clap: Happy motoring in your pride and joy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

It looks amazing, there aren't many pictures of the Mercury Grey on here yet.
I couldn't decide between the Mercury Grey and the Charcoal Grey but in the end went for the Mercury Grey
Having seen your pictures I'm so glad I did!
Now just waiting for it to arrive.......I ordered it on 27 Aug and my latest info is that it's being built on 23rd September so not long now
(HDI 163 Mercury Grey, std alloys, integral black leather and satnav)

A

Anonymous

Congrats. Really good looking car in Mercury. Great plate to. Have fun.

A

Anonymous

stevercz said:
Here are a few pics as promised. Picked it up Thursday, haven't stopped grinning yet.
Know what you mean :D
Car looks fantastic :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments.
Just got back from a great 'shakedown' cruise to Birmingham.

Zipped up the M40, fantastic concert in Symphony Hall, overnight stay and a cruise back down the motorway this afternoon.
Car drives like a dream. Cruises effortlessly on the motorways and is a breeze driving round the city centre. Averaged around 46 mpg.
The JBL upgrade is well worth the extra for those who have spec'd this. The sound is superb.

Safe to say I'm one very happy guy..! Just love this car to bits.
:lol: