What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

my new car

A

Anonymous

Had my rcz for neally three weeks and i love it. Ive had the pearl white 1.6 auto and its a dream to drive. Using any excuse to drive it.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Glad your pleased with your car angel. Wish I had mine still waiting should be here by end of the month

dpb

Reaction score
Know how you feel angel - I've had mine 2 weeks now - I tend to go the long route now !

G81

Reaction score
congrats angel and welcome to the forum

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Angel :greetings-wavingblue:

What is the automatic like to drive? Is it smooth ?

Would love to see some pics of yours.

A

Anonymous

Hi angel and :text-welcomewave: to the forum and that elite band of people who actually HAVE their car! Yours is the first automatic I think I've heard of. Hope you're having fun in your lovely white car. Pics when you can and safe driving. :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

Its very smooth. So easy to drive and have had that many people wanting to have a look at my car. Will post so pictures.
Have had the napper leather interior , sat nav and extra music system installed. Sad but i could live in my car.

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Hi angel and :text-welcomewave: to the forum and that elite band of people who actually HAVE their car! Yours is the first automatic I think I've heard of. Hope you're having fun in your lovely white car. Pics when you can and safe driving. :auto-car:

Thank you and will guard it with my life :lol:
The dealers have told me its the first automatic in the country.

RCZ1

Reaction score
angel said:
RCZ1 said:

Its very smooth. So easy to drive and have had that many people wanting to have a look at my car. Will post so pictures.
Have had the napper leather interior , sat nav and extra music system installed. Sad but i could live in my car.

I'll probably want to live in my car when I get it. The waiting is killing me :!:

A

Anonymous

nice one . . .lovely looker . . i`m waiting for the automatic as well not got a build date yet . . how are you finding it ? i had a couple of test drives in dealers auto and totaly loved it . .it`s been that long now i`ve forgot what it was like ... :lol: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Lucky you, I just ordered mine yesterday and the waiting is longggggg, late December early January. The manual 156 white/ black leather and 19'' Solstice Black Onyx and black mirrors. I will have my laptop on all day with the car as a desk top at least!! I should be enjoying driving it in sunny Malta and not looking at the laptop indoors...

A

Anonymous

bugia said:
Lucky you, I just ordered mine yesterday and the waiting is longggggg, late December early January. The manual 156 white/ black leather and 19'' Solstice Black Onyx and black mirrors. I will have my laptop on all day with the car as a desk top at least!! I should be enjoying driving it in sunny Malta and not looking at the laptop indoors...
Hi bugia in sunny Malta and :text-welcomewave: to the forum. Poor you with that loooooonnnnngggg wait ahead of you but if you check out the gallery new-car-t630.html#p5342 you'll see a lovely example of your specifications just posted. It'll keep you going until you get yours. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the link BangorRCZ, just book my number plate RCZ002, 001 was taken already.

A

Anonymous

bugia said:
Thanks for the link BangorRCZ, just book my number plate RCZ002, 001 was taken already.
Love the plates, bugia. I also went for an RCZ plate so all we need now are our cars to put them on!

A

Anonymous

Petethefeet said:
nice one . . .lovely looker . . i`m waiting for the automatic as well not got a build date yet . . how are you finding it ? i had a couple of test drives in dealers auto and totaly loved it . .it`s been that long now i`ve forgot what it was like ... :lol: :clap: :clap:
its really easy to drive. love the idea that you can download your music from cd to the cars memory. you will love it when you get it.