What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My New Baby with type 1 stripes

A

Anonymous

Had for 3 weeks now with onyx solstice wheels NG4 Media Nav and type 1 stripes barely visible on this photo
loving it

Attachments

• myrcz.jpg
    myrcz.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,950
A

Anonymous

Re: My New Baby

Are they invisible stripes :lol: good choice of colour and the best alloys :text-welcomewave:

A

Anonymous

As Mac says, best alloy choice and a very nice looking car. :thumbup: However, there are stripes on the car?!?! :lol:

A

Anonymous

The stripes are actually transparent but matt....... very subtle i will try and get a pic when it stops raining

A

Anonymous

Stripes on the roof and bonnet photos don't do it justice i'm afraid

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 1,870
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,870
A

Anonymous

Very sutile i like :thumbup: only ones i saw before where black and they weren't to me :D

A

Anonymous

I like. Would be brill if between the lines it was solid black...

A

Anonymous

I saw the black ones too they were too in your face for me and reminded me of those transit vans you see with the two stripes on the bonnet.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Very sutile i like :thumbup: only ones i saw before where black and they weren't to me :D
I saw the black ones too and wouldnt have had them if i hadnt configured the car on the peugeot website i even checked at the dealers before they were fitted .......waited nervously for 3 months wondering if i had made the right decision ......alls well though as i love them.

A

Anonymous

Another pic showing the stripes on roof and boot

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,557
A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I agree...they are very subtle which I like! Very smart!
We saw them at the Yorkshire meet and can verify for their subtleness. In fact they are barely noticeable at all.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mrizzle said:
I agree...they are very subtle which I like! Very smart!
We saw them at the Yorkshire meet and can verify for their subtleness. In fact they are barely noticeable at all.

Agreed - but they made the car look unique in it's own way. I guess that's what I like about looking at other peoples RCZ's - each one is slightly different :!:

A

Anonymous

I know its my RCZ and may be biased but i do love the stripes here is a Black RCZ with type 2 Stripes

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,469
A

Anonymous

They're definitely better being subtle on most RCZs. That said, RCZ-performance's are far from subtle but are breathtaking without looking chavvy and boy racer.