What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My "Lion" from Greece

A

Anonymous

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Hello everybody. I bought my "lion" in August. I did not face any problem till now. Here are some photos...

Attachments

• 05092010051.jpg
    05092010051.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,109
  • 05092010060.jpg
    05092010060.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 1,109
A

Anonymous

I had to align the car's steer wheel, for about 23 degrees. (After 6000 Km).

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: Odipap, Your car looks great and probably rarer in Greece than it is in the UK

A

Anonymous

Hi odipap and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Your car looks fantastic and probably extremely rare in Greece. Happy motoring :dance:

A

Anonymous

It is the "Black Yearling" edition. It is the only edition that came in Greece. (25 cars total and this is car No.15). Rumors say that you have to wait 5 or 6 months if you want a new car nowdays. So, I could say that I am lucky....

A

Anonymous

hello Odipap . . :text-welcomewave: car looking good . .hope the you mention probs are tiny ones .. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Petethefeet, you are going to love black color, because it is the best and the most impressive. But also you are going to hate it, because you will have to clean it every few days :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

And two more photos... :wave: :wave:

Attachments

• pisw apopsi.jpg
    pisw apopsi.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • pisw apopsi2.jpg
    pisw apopsi2.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 1,016