What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My Dolphin Blue GT - at last!!!

A

Anonymous

HI,

This is my attempt at loading pictures - hope it works.
156 GT with Vision Black and integral leather interior - blue seats and black leather dash!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Take Care
Bradders

Attachments

• rcz-front.jpg
    rcz-front.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2,181
  • rcz-side.jpg
    rcz-side.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 2,181

G81

Reaction score
Hi bradders. Not only has it worked but it has caused me to drool. Congrats mate and enjoy.

A

Anonymous

HI G81,

Cheers mate!
I saw it in the showroom at the launch event, but they wouldn't sell it as they had to keep at least one on display and one on demo at all times.
Luckily I knew somebody who worked for the garage so I was able to get first refusal when it finally came available for sale - two weeks later it was on my drive!!
It is lovely to drive, done over 300 miles already, and it needs a clean!
It's unbelievable how much attention it gets.
Are you getting one?
Bradders

RCZ1

Reaction score
It looks great Bradders. I like the light blue seats - they go real nice with the dolphin blue :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
Good one Bradders ! nice combination

A

Anonymous

Bradders cool mate.
I'm still blown away with mine. The drive is really stunning

Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

very nice m8 happy driving some motors arn't they. :dance: :cool:

A

Anonymous

Cheers Guys!
I can't stop finding excuses to go out somewhere - just to take the car out to drive for pleasure!
I agree the drive is stunning, I'm only a little bit disapointed that the engine is so quiet - A slight 'burble' from the engine/exhaust just to enhance the sporting sound to car to balance with its looks would have been nice. But I am really nit-picking!
I have been getting 40mpg and that has mostly bee around town, not a long run so hopefully the planned petrol price hikes won't hit us too hard! :-(
I've even gone out an bought a whole new set of cleaning accessories for cleaning it, including a snow foam kit for my hosepipe!!
Cheers
Bradders

A

Anonymous

looks great just what i have ordered same spec and dolphin blue have a build date of 20th Sept should get mine in middle of Oct with a bit of luck and yes the drive is stunning one of the best pugs i have driven in a long time my 207 150thp Gt is a great drive but the RCZ is a diffrent kettle of fish all together the mpg is quite good at 40 and over for a car like this.

happy driving

A

Anonymous

Great looking car and the best combination, but as ours is Dolphin Blue with the Grey/Blue leather we're biased.

A

Anonymous

Oooh just what I've ordered Dolphin Blue and Grey/Blue interior...a quality choice!!
I'm drooling with anticipation.

Congrats