What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My car is ready but I cant pick it up ?

A

Anonymous

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

After 4 1/2 month wait, my RCZ arrived with my dealer on Monday,they got it all checked and ready for me to pick up Wednesday :dance: .
Today i got a call to say the DVLA tranfer of my private plate still had not arrived :wtf:
My problem ? :helpme: I had arrangd to change my insurance over from today :shock:
Solution ? :geek: , dealer has still taken my car as arranged and given me a car until I can pick mine up :clap:
He will fill my new car with diesel to say sorry :beer:
He is sticking to my trade in price agreed in May :clap:

He also behaved very strange today when I picked up the lone car :?
I wasnt allowed to see my new car, the dealer had a supprise for me :D and"I wouldnt open christmas pressents on christmas eve would I ?" :mrgreen:
So I will have to wait a few more days for my car and the supprise, but I am sure it will be worth it :happy-wavemulticolor: :auto-car:
Hopefully 2 more sleeps :roll: :(

A

Anonymous

sorry to hear your car is delayed, but it sounds like the dealer trying to make up :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Sounds like you got a great dealer here. Can't wait for you tell us your surprise.

A

Anonymous

hmm interesting to hear what the surprise is . . sounds like dealers trying . . good for you hope it all works out for you and dont forget a piccy :clap: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hope u will like the surprise by the dealer. you could end up with the free Nokia 5230 smartphone deal. If its not that then how about twisting his arm. Good luck and enjoy.

A

Anonymous

already promised the nokia phone,free first big service and £100 off accessories,so the supprise is additional :dance:

FGRob

Reaction score
They're changing the car to a 107 :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems to be good garage considering it's not all their fault - I'd be happy just getting the car, even after 2 months of owning one, nothing beats the feeling of driving the car around - except when you kerb those 19" wheels :eek: :shock: :wtf:

Rob

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat - waiting on a daily basis for my transfer to come through. The dealer has been great to be fair and thanked me today for being so patient. Its hoped tomorrow might be the day. I haven't asked for anything but you never know they might throw something in.....

A

Anonymous

I am still not very happy,Swansea still dealing with my transfer :thumbdown:
Every day I wait for a call to say it has come through :crazy:
Dealer been great, but I was concerned when I was told yesterday he could see my car sitting in the show room !! :evil:
Really concerned fol would be in/out and causing damage :cry:

I was reassured today by my regular contact that it was locked up and under cover :D ,he assured me the show room would be more secure than the compound to avoid damage :cool:

Roll on a call tomorrow :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi David

I know exactly how you feel and I wouldn't be happy about having my car in the showroom either.
Hopefully both our cars will be sorted out tomorrow :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'm sure all will be sorted soon enough...for both you and RCZ1 :)