What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My car is on it's way too!!!!

A

Anonymous

Following finchy's good news, my dealer has just phoned. My car that was originally supposed to be delivered mid December and which had a build start date of yesterday (7.11.10) has been built already :clap: .

It is sitting in Graz waiting for shipment to Zeebrugge and then Northampton. Should be on the road not next weekend but the one after. :D

The lack of sales of other cars built there must mean the RCZs are all being brought forward :lol:

Cheers

David

A

Anonymous

Great to here your good news aswell David, i should b getting mine aswell mid December, what spec have u gone 4 then??

A

Anonymous

My build date is this week.. I wonder if mine has been brought forward :eusa-think: wouldn't it be cool if we had a delivery date around the same time!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

finchy said:
Great to here your good news aswell David, i should b getting mine aswell mid December, what spec have u gone 4 then??

1.6 Sport Turbo automatic (wife's choice) with Sat Nav and non leather interior. The car is parked at work outside and in the summer, leather seats are too uncomfortable. I also found them very high maintenance so went with the cloth option.

Mlbblue said:
My build date is this week.. I wonder if mine has been brought forward :eusa-think: wouldn't it be cool if we had a delivery date around the same time!! :dance:

That would be cool :dance: I'd give the dealer a call. Mine mentioned that he has been tracing the order on the computer :!: So yours should know the state of play too :?:

Cheers

David

A

Anonymous

Sounds like the last fence at the Grand National with all of the steeds racing to the finishing line :thumbup: . Maybe your cars will all be on the same ferry :dance:

A

Anonymous

haha that would b so great if they were on the same ferry, i went and saw my salesman on saturday and he said mine was currently at Calais :D

A

Anonymous

finchy said:
haha that would b so great if they were on the same ferry, i went and saw my salesman on saturday and he said mine was currently at Calais :D

My car was in Graz on Monday. The dealer said that the usual route of shipping was through Calais but because of the French strikes cars were no coming through Zeebrugge. I hope yours doesn't get delayed!!!

Cheers

David