What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My car has been built! when do I get it?

A

Anonymous

Got an email from my dealer yesterday, my car was built last Thursday (23rd) Does anyone know how long before I get my paws on it?
Sarah
HdI Mercury Grey with standard alloys and satnav

A

Anonymous

latest-lead-times-for-new-orders-t201.html#p1585

Never having inserted a link before I'm not sure if that will work but it's a link to Marcus's answer to your question, namely 12-14 days from build to arrival at Calais, 6-8 days from there to England and then a further wait to arrive at your dealer's so I'd say an average of 3-4 weeks!

A

Anonymous

Don't get too excited but my car was built on the 08 Sept and delivered the 16th at the dealer. :dance: It does depend on where you are in the country, port delivered etc and obviously any transportation issues but 2 weeks from Austria to France seems a long time. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Hi, my Pearl Wite diesel was built on 16th sept :clap:
It stood a week in Calais :thumbdown:
Arrived in Shearness 23rd :dance:
Dealer fast tracked it from there :thumbup: , but still doesnt arrive until 28th,pick up 29th,I transferred number plate etc while in transit to avoid delays by Swansea :crazy:

3 more sleeps can't wait :sleeping-yellow: ,
I have been waiting since end of May, but the smoked arches no longer being available caused my order to be cancelled :brickwall: and re-ordered :roll: as the Peugeot computer system cant cope with altered orders,this lost me 6 weeks,otherwise would have been on time with the original estimate of 12 weeks :clap:

I must say my dealer has been as frustrated as me, he has stuck to the agreed trade in price from May :beer:

RCZ GT HDi,Pearl White,Anthracite soltice alloys,chrome arches,black leather interior and vison pack :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Mine was scheduled to be built on the 17th, I think it was built a few days early though, I collected it yesterday. :D