What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My Black Beauty ...

A

Anonymous

I got my car for 5 Days now. Can only say: Wow!!!

I was waiting 4 month for my car, and I was scanning this forum-section for new pictures almost every day. I know how hard it is to wait...so these pic's are dedicated to all you "still-waiting-people" :

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great looking car :thumbup:

I bet you have a very big smile on your face and yes it is great.

Keep on enjoying :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Looking fab and yet another owner with a huge country pile :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

oljoooge said:
I got my car for 5 Days now. Can only say: Wow!!!

I was waiting 4 month for my car, and I was scanning this forum-section for new pictures almost every day. I know how hard it is to wait...so these pic's are dedicated to all you "still-waiting-people" :

Thanks oljoooge, that's me...a 'still waiting' person. It was a lovely idea but unfortunately all you've managed to do is make me even MORE impatient, as yours looks 'wicked'. Mine should have been built this week, black also!!! Climbing the walls with excitement!!! :brickwall:
Congratulations & continue to enjoy your beautiful car. :clap:
Someone showed me fabulous write-up in Sun newspaper on RCZ this week. The one thing we obviously ALL have in common is 'taste & the ability to appreciate a handsome car' :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi, the pics are wonderful! Hope to take delivery of mine, also black, on Thursday. Enhjoy!