What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My, ahem, *cough*rented*cough* RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hey guys, first post. Recently signed up for Peugeot's new hire scheme, Mu, and got myself an RCZ for a weekend visiting friends. What a stunning car with performance and spec to match. Only cost £140 for the weekend. If I didn't live in London I would definitely be buying one, it does everything. Economical on the motorway (was getting 45mpg + with the cruise control at 75mph!), really quick, stunning handling and grip and every toy I could ever want. Some pics from drive over peak district (bit big but sure you'll forgive). Well done Peugeot on giving car enthusiasts something to salivate over again. Best Pug since the 205 Gti.

A

Anonymous

Hi tenman! :greetings-wavingblue: Welcome to the forum. Lucky you getting to play with our toy for the weekend when many forum members waited long enough to grow beards before getting their hands on their new pride and joy :lol: . I've been an owner now for exactly 6 days and am totally smitten with this baby, including all the toys. But I just love the lines of this car and as it's the first Pug I've owned I've nothing else to compare it against. Stunning pictures, by the way, and all the nicer for being big :D. Oh, and I do hope your cough clears up :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
I only live 20 mins from there - great location and a fun road to drive - except for the average speed camera's recently fitted due to so many bikers being killed.

Glad you like the car, it's identical to mine, even the colour, next time you are up this way give us a shout we can have a mini meet :dance:

Rob. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum tenman :greetings-wavingblue:

Great write up there - sounds like you really enjoyed your experience in the RCZ - and to be honest, who wouldn't :D Especially in such a lovely location too :thumbup:

This is the second Pug that I have owned, the first was 8 years ago and the RCZ feels like its from a totally different universe, in terms of its build quality and road handling - its really superb. Very self assured.

You may notice, I'm really rather partial to my RCZ :lol: