What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My 200GT on Day 1

A

Anonymous

Nice pics!! How many miles did you do on your first day then? :)

What's the logo near the rear wheel?

A

Anonymous

Fantastic Dave - looks really good. So how is it going??????

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the pics Dave. Good to hear you're enjoying and found a few minutes to share with us :thumbup:

G81

Reaction score
Congratz Dave. Enjoy! :beer:

A

Anonymous

looks good dave did you have alot of people looking at it. :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Yes lots of second glances...

Did 100 or so miles first day - so quite restrained really, but got a bit of a road trip this week on business so will get some real motoring in.

Re the logo it's my company - www.dat1.co.uk - and logo was designed originally to look a "motor racing" so it suits and as the car gets looks I thought may as welll have some free exposure :)

The 200 pulls really well, I'd say it doesn't feel masively quicker than the 156 that I test drove. Where it is different is the extra torque and the extra pull over 100mph ( I've been told ) - Also seems flatter in quick twisty bends.

I'll post some more info as the wek goes by.

So how many on here now have one?? Do we know?

A

Anonymous

Hi Dave,

I've ordered a GT200 with a few extras in Charcoal - Integral Leather - Lama Grey - Vision Pack, It's in the dealers on wednesday next week and I get it on friday :)

I was lucky to drive all three engine types before I ordered, I agree it's not that much faster ..... but the grip and drive is fantastic ..... and it's much much flatter in the twisty bits ..... and let not forget the SOUND!!!!

A

Anonymous

eyesu0 said:
Hi Dave,

I've ordered a GT200 with a few extras in Charcoal - Integral Leather - Lama Grey - Vision Pack, It's in the dealers on wednesday next week and I get it on friday :)

I was lucky to drive all three engine types before I ordered, I agree it's not that much faster ..... but the grip and drive is fantastic ..... and it's much much flatter in the twisty bits ..... and let not forget the SOUND!!!!

Hi Eyesu0

That is more or less the same spec as mine. I have the Frisson Integral leather and light pack. The lights really to move around in response to your steering.

I love it - great fun.

A

Anonymous

davetappy said:
Picked up 17th July - Here are some images......
hi

are they the sortleige "midnight silver" alloy or the normal silver?

thanks

m

A

Anonymous

They are the normal silver. They look grey due to some day one high speed heavy breaking :)

Just been to Brands Hatch in it and got lots of attention.

A

Anonymous

CONGRATULATIONS...she (or is it a he?) looks fabulous!!! :thumbup:

Just think...you're no longer an rczwannabe but an rczhavvabe :lol: Lovely photo's..be proud & enjoy to the max!!! :beer: