What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Morning From Dorset

A

Anonymous

HI, Just joined the forum!

I have the RCZ sport 1.6 in white and absolutey love it!!! Though im not loving the sod that has brushed past and chipped the rear bumper!! :cry: :cry: And just spoke to my local dealer and they dont have a touch up stick out yet, any ideas any one?? Its my baby and want it lookin its very best all the time!!!

PLus its covered in snow so may have to invest in the cover! :clap:

Also I Have a i pod touch that will only work via the aux lead, is there any way of getting it to work through the usb bit where i can then control it with sticks on steering wheel???

A

Anonymous

Hi

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not that technical but I plug my i-pod into the usb bit and press list refresh (think RCZ1 told me about that via someone else) - you know one of the buttons on the control panel - that brings up my playlists, newly purchased/added, random and then I pick something and move backwards and forwards through songs using the controls on the steering wheel. It is disappointing that you just can't hop about your entire music collection from the steering wheel but I've made some cracking playlists to drive along to so it's not a bad compromise. Maybe the ipod touch is different tho'?

Sorry to hear about chip - hope you get it fixed soon! Hopefully someone on the forum will have some advice on touching up chips.

Happy motoring and post some pics of your RCZ around lovely Dorset!

Cheers
Scarlet :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi MJ and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Can't answer your query about the ipod as I don't own one (MP3 girl) but I'm sure you'll get the help you need from here, they're a very helpful bunch. Sorry to hear about your bumper...maybe it's a good job it's snowing...covers it up ;) . Hope you get it fixed soon and post some pics :thumbup: .

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mjohnson :greetings-wavingblue:

Which colour white have you gone for - the opal or the pearl?
Mine's pearl white and I love mine too - but you can't help love it whatever colour it is :D

Sorry to hear about the chip in your bumper - I wish people would be more careful :x
Is the chip very big? A local smart repairer might be able to sort it out for you but if it's not too big, I would be tempted to wait until the correct touch up paint was available from Peugeot. If it's not a perfect match it may well be more noticeable and you don't want that :thumbdown:

With regard to the ipod touch - I remember ready elsewhere on this forum that someone was told by their dealer that the ipod touch would not work in the RCZ. Have a look in the Technical Discussion section of the forum. You could always buy a second hand ipod classic or similar just to use in the car and have full control of playlists from the steering wheel.

Finally, post up some pics of your RCZ very soon. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

thanks all of you for your replies, very kind of you and i will get some pictures up asap!!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the Forum mjohnson, what part of Dorset are you from?

I'm Bournemouth! :thumbup:

Got any pics of your baby, or have I missed them? :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Welcome mjohnson :greetings-wavingblue: Isn't it a pain when unthinking people accidently damage your new car. Hope you are able to get it fixed well.