What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

More than just a remap.

A

Anonymous

Hello there.
I have read through the postings over the last few days and found that quite a lot of you have remaps of one sort of the other on the diesel 2.0Lt RCZ.

I am looking to do more than just that and would be interested in anyones experiences with having done more than just a remap.

I have done quite a lot of work with Kraftwerk who operate from Germany and Celtic Tuning here in the UK. Both with Peugeot and Chrysler engines with amazing results.

My latest project is to try to create a very powerfull long distanve sports/touring diesel RCZ. It is such an inteligent car. Very good to look at but also a very smart way to use the space between the wheels. The finish is top rate for a cheap range car. I have owned both the 225 AudiTT and the V6 TT. Both bought new when they first came out. The RCZ is such a better car than either of those.

I currnetly have a Speed Six TVR Tuscan, a Vauxhall VX220 and a V6 diesel Chrysler.
I am now of an age where I feel that I can get all I need from motoring from one car and the RCZ is the sort of car that I have been waiting for for a very long time. It just needs a lot more "grunt". Has anyone looked into creating a "Targa" top for the car, or a "T" top?

Thank you for your time here and any help that you can give me.
This is a project that I am looking forward to.
I am no longer interested in petrol cars.

WO.

A

Anonymous

You own some really nice cars. I love the TVR being a Blackpool lad, I have seen a few in my time and the VX220 was always on my wish list. I can't answer your question as I have never and would never go down that route myself. Good luck with your project and hope that you like the result.