What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mods

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have any mods planned for the RCZ, or anyone done any already?

RCZ1

Reaction score
The only mod I have planned is the bespoke lama leather interior which I am having done, once the car reaches the dealers.

I would like to have audi type DRLs fitted but I'm not sure if you can. I don't want it look tacky. :)

A

Anonymous

having the chrome archers sprayed black as smoke chrome is no longer a option dealer will do this before i pick it up

A

Anonymous

Hi markkaren could you please put a picture of the arches up once they have been sprayed black because once i have my rcz which is a long wait i wanna do the same as what you are doing

A

Anonymous

hi finchy will do .seen it dun on a limited edition module well had photos sent really did look well on pearl white car with carbon roof and mirrors

A

Anonymous

yes i have the picture of the limited edition RCZ as my desktop pic im gonna have the mirrors black on mine to

A

Anonymous

Geegee, are you *really* sure you want to wrap the bonnet in carbon fibre? It's not a normal square shaped bonnet, it actually includes a large section of the front quarter panel above the front wheel arches. Apologies if you already knew that, I just think it's going to spoil the lines of your car - it may make it look quite, well, 'patchwork' from the a-pillar forwards.

Just my opinion of course :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
The only mod I have planned is the bespoke lama leather interior which I am having done, once the car reaches the dealers.

I would like to have audi type DRLs fitted but I'm not sure if you can. I don't want it look tacky. :)

i have looked everywhere for these but cant find them anywhere so cant have made any yet for the RCZ but am think about ask my dealership to get them fitted for me, as u can buy the strip of L.E.D'S off the internet then get them 2 fitt and wire them in

RCZ1

Reaction score
finchy said:
RCZ1 said:

i have looked everywhere for these but cant find them anywhere so cant have made any yet for the RCZ but am think about ask my dealership to get them fitted for me, as u can buy the strip of L.E.D'S off the internet then get them 2 fitt and wire them in

Let us know how you get on finchy - I would be interested to know.

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
Geegee, are you *really* sure you want to wrap the bonnet in carbon fibre? It's not a normal square shaped bonnet, it actually includes a large section of the front quarter panel above the front wheel arches. Apologies if you already knew that, I just think it's going to spoil the lines of your car - it may make it look quite, well, 'patchwork' from the a-pillar forwards.

Just my opinion of course :D

Im not going to have the full bonnet done just the centre V shaped bit down onto the bumper, Im also having the carbon roof and mirrors

Im also thinking of audi DRLs which I love
I know some people think mods are a bit chavy but I like my cars to really stand out and look different from the crowd
I know the RCZ stands out anyway but theres already two white models in my town so I want mine to be really unique

A

Anonymous

Hi everybody! Getting my black RCZ GT (diesel) Nov 1st....very, very excited! Usually a Merc man, but I've fallen in love with the looks of this beauty! The pale grey integral leather interior is stunning too! Think I might have been converted!!!

Am very interested in the question of DRL's though. Anybody know if having them fitted will affect the warranty!

Thanks!: :thumbup: