What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Moderator Nominations are now open

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you haven't already done so please read here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5547

In line with this policy we are now accepting nominations for moderators. Please note that you may nominate yourself or someone else. Nominations will be held in the strictest confidence (i.e. we will not disclose who was responsible for the nomination). You should submit your nominations to me by PM no later than than Friday 15th of February.

BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE MODERATOR CODE OF CONDUCT & FORUM RULES - Found Here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47

CRITERIA
Nominees must have a post count higher than 100.
Prior to today's date nominees must have been active/visited the site within the last week.
Nominees must be in good standing with the forum and not have a history of non-compliance with the forum rules, or the usage of vulgar or offensive language.

The above criteria relates to your stats before the date of this notice. For example if you were on a post count of 90 yesterday you will be ineligible.

VETO
Although, highly unlikely, we reserve the right to veto a nomination at our discretion. If a veto is used we will advise of the reason for such.

PM Your nominations to me before midnight 15th of February.
Shortly after the nomination window closes, public voting will open to determine who will be remaining/filling the posts.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've noticed that some people appear to be trying to boost their post count to make themselves eligible. This won't work as the eligibility criteria relates to before the date of the announcement. I've updated the above to make it clearer.

A

Anonymous

How many moderators are we to have under the new regime? I assume that pete.garratt has been axed from his role as we have not heard from him in a while.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pete hasn't visited the site since I was "activated". So I removed his mod status. I think sticking with 2 for the no. of active members is ample. As the site grows we'll look at increasing as needed.