What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Missing items in boot?

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Hi all, I've noticed a sections in the boot that look like they are missing some tools but no idea what they would be, does anyone know what is missing or have a photo of their own boot with those items present?

RCZ - boot.jpg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Only thing missing is the net that is helps stop your contents in the boot moving around...
Think peougeot have used the same insert from 308s etc

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Only thing missing is the net that is helps stop your contents in the boot moving around...
Think peougeot have used the same insert from 308s etc
Ok, I've got the net, its just in use so not in one of those buckets. So you think that insert is from a 308 and therefore those blank spots are just parts that weren't needed in the RCZ?

EDIT: Actually, I just thought, if there is a tire repair kit and jack (under the yellow kit) there, shouldn't it also have a wheel chock?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
No Jack comes with the RCZs only the compressor and the foam can... But you can buy a 308 jack with the shape to fit the jacking points..... Or buy a rubber Puck to fit your trolley jack and should be OK as this is what I have got myself

Last edited:

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
No Jack comes with the RCZs only the compressor and the foam can... But you can buy a 308 jack with the shape to fit the jacking points..... Or buy a rubber Puck to fit your trolley jack and should be OK as this is what I have got myself
No jack? Previous owner must have bought one and put in because I do have one stored underneath the compressor. I guess that would explain the lack of wheel chock lol

lfe

Reaction score
I removed all that, now I have a spare wheel, a 17" from a Peugeot 407 that fits perfectly in the space.
Inside the wheel I carry the jack and tools

M19YEA

Reaction score
What is the tool to the left of the silver towing hook please? I seem to be missing that.

Claret63

Reaction score
I don’t have anything in there either, no idea what it is, I can only assume it’s an add on put in there by the owner, can’t think of anything else you may need in there.

M19YEA

Reaction score
I’m sure there’s an old thread on here which lists around 7 items. But I only have 5. When looking at mine and picture above that was obvious one missing.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The two that are missing are one the locking wheel nut and the other item is the luggage net

M19YEA

Reaction score
Thanks, I have those 2. It’s just the tool to the right of the compressor I’m missing but I’m guessing it could be something the owner has added and it’s not standard.