What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Missing car

A

Anonymous

Hi, How do I stop my wife taking my RCZ and leaving me with her ( very girlie ) 308cc? Any help would be great.

A

Anonymous

move the driving seat as far away from the wheel as poss, remove the fuse. simples :)

A

Anonymous

Divorce her mate, it's the only option or for a couple of ££ you could make her a nice pair of concrete shoes, tied together with some lovely stainless steel chain. It's a very nice look for an RCZ highjacker. :lol:

A

Anonymous

johnt, a VERY simple solution...buy her one for herself :thumbup: :dance:

A

Anonymous

I used to leave my sweaty Squash gear under the seats..................................nice

RCZ1

Reaction score
Don't despair, in a few weeks when the weather warms up a bit and the sun 's shining, she'll probably be back in the 308CC :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Divorce her mate, . . . .
Whatever you do DON'T divorce her. She will probably get both the RCZ and the 308CC in the settlement and you'll be on the bus . . . :D :D