What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mini southwest meet

A

Anonymous

There doesn't seem to be many of us from the West Country on this forum :thumbdown: the weather is set to be rubbish if we can believe what they forecast but saying that im going to Plymouth Sunday to visit my son so I'm still up for a visit if you are come rain or shine :thumbup: or I'm still free for next weekend if you want to wait till then :)

A

Anonymous

I am in Tintagel all day. Meet in large car park next to King Arthur's Arms Pub opposite the National Trust Old Post Office. You decide time?

A

Anonymous

Ok shall we say about 1pm, hopefully the weather won't be too cruel to us lol was that the carpark I was spotted in by any chance ?

A

Anonymous

1 pm fine. No.....You were spotted in the car park after the one next to the King Arthur's Arms. Looking forward to meeting.

A

Anonymous

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348783466.169377.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348783466.169377.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 4,587
A

Anonymous

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348783579.053225.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348783579.053225.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 4,585
A

Anonymous

It makes it a little different from other mercury greys and works well with the black pack imo :)

A

Anonymous

adele said:
It makes it a little different from other mercury greys and works well with the black pack imo :)
I would agree, a fine choice

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys, would of looked better if the sun was shinning, but hey ho at least the rain stopped for the pictures lol norineharper would like to go to more meets now, I must say her pearl white was stunning, I'm thinking of getting that colour for my next RCZ now :)