What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Merry Christmas

t110jim

Reaction score
Just wishing all members a merry christmas and happy new year from the Scottish highlands roll on spring :beer:

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
Just wishing all members a merry christmas and happy new year from the Scottish highlands roll on spring :beer:

And a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too t110jim, from Bournemouth.

We are very envious of you in the fabulous Scottish Highlands-we absolutely adore the Highlands & hoilday in & around Glencoe twice a year every year. Married & honeymooned in Scotland. To hell with the weather...wish we were there :thumbup: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Merry Christmas all, from Sweden where we have -21 C (-6 F) and TONS of snow.
Yes, people are not supposed to live at these lattitudes on planet Earth :)

A

Anonymous

ruffryder said:
Merry Christmas all, from Sweden where we have -21 C (-6 F) and TONS of snow.
Yes, people are not supposed to live at these lattitudes on planet Earth :)

:eek: -21 C ....Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :shock:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Wishing all members a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year from the lovely county of Yorkshire.
Temperature tonight is anticated to be -9 so not quite as cold as -21 :eek:

FGRob

Reaction score
Well It's nearly here, I hope everyone gets what they've wished for.

Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy / Prosperous 2011. :beer: :beer: :thumbup:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy and prosperous New Year.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, peace and prosperity to all forum members :beer: :dance: :wave:

Lorraine, in positively balmy Bangor (+4C yesterday!!!)

A

Anonymous

Merry Xmas to Every One...I hope santa remembers that Im "Daannn Landaann Taaaawwwn" for xmas...otherwise there may not be an RCZ under the tree...come to think of it..how the hell is he going to fit my RCZ through the chimney...my relatives dont have a chinmey, let alone fit it under the xmas tree!...I'll have to send him an email see if he will just leave it on the drive way.!

A

Anonymous

Well the big day is here, I hope everyone gets what they've wished for.

Merry Christmas Everyone :beer: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Merry Christmas and a happy and fun filled new year to all from sunny (but freezing) Plymouth. :beer: :beer: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Hope you're all enjoying :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Yay !!!!!!Santa came in September and left me an RCZ - best present ever! Going to escape this afternoon - just me and my RCZ for a Christmas run - yippeeeeeeee......

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Love from Lesley (oops there goes my secret identity!!!!!) :lol: :happy-wavemulticolor: