What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mercury grey in Bangor N I

A

Anonymous

There I was, on my way to church (to pray for all the souls envious of the RCZ :lol: ) when I nearly tripped as I crossed at the bottom of Main Street. :eek: A mercury grey beauty (RCZ plates) drove past and I have to admit it gave me a thrill to see it. :D They're still very scarce over here so it was like seeing a rare and beautifully exotic animal amongst the plain and ordinary. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hursts have a grey 200GT as one of their demo cars... could well have been one of the salesfolk taking it out for a weekend!

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
Hursts have a grey 200GT as one of their demo cars... could well have been one of the salesfolk taking it out for a weekend!
Could well have been, and indeed Regency were waiting for a new delivery and then changing the showroom mercury to their demo and the guy who drives it also lives in Bangor. Not having seen any on the roads for several weeks it gave me quite a start! :eek: