What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Meet up

G81

Reaction score
Hi guys, one of our forum members (rasper) asked me to start this thread. He had a great idea to find out where and when our members would like to meet up. Possibly some time next year when the majority of us have the RCZ. We could discuss car shows and events where we could meet, dates, etc. :beer:

A

Anonymous

cheers G81,comon guys & girlies who's up for it :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think its a great idea - count me in :thumbup:

Obviously, it would be best if the location was fairly central for everyone to get to. I know there are a lot of car meets at the National Motor Museum, Birmingham. Just an idea off the top of my head.

There is a local establishment near me who regularly hold car meets for petrolheads, suburus, american classic cars, MGs etc, etc. They really welcome them.
I know there was a recent meet they were they provided bacon sarnies and drinks (non alcoholic ones obviously!") - I presume you have to pay for them.
Its just off the A63/M62. I know its not central - but its just another idea.

Link here http://www.thetritoninn.com/Motors.html

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 i think birmingham is a great idea we will wait & see what the rest think more ideas please.cheers

A

Anonymous

Hi.
count me in for that one, 50 yrs of age and i need to get out more !! Lark.

A

Anonymous

Will have to wait until a date is fixed but in principle yep count me in :D

FGRob

Reaction score
Great idea, done a few shows with the MR2.

You will need to think about what type of meet you want to do, there are the themed shows (classic car shows, Sports events - Silverstone etc) or the general shows for car owners (Cars in the Park or The Breakfast Club) or a club meet only with a planned drive.

I've done the Midlands Breakfast club normally on a Sunday morning, here's a link http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk There are similar meets down south as well, up north is the Cars in the Park, here's the link http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk I've not done this one but they are great venues.

I've done Tatton park a few times but that is a lot more formal and needs support from Peugeot, banners flags etc etc, here's a shot from Tatton:

A club meet is normally a good start, pick a venue - pub, Stately Home, sports venue, Tunnel run (need a loud exhaust for that), car park etc etc, then just plan a route into a nice bit of countryside and go for a drive - if you want to that is.

Just a few ideas for consideration. :?: :eusa-whistle:

Thanks
Rob. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

great ideas Rob hope everybody will keep them coming in & maybe at the turn of the year we could start a poll on where to have it. :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

hi count me in seeems a great idea great to see the different specs people have ordered

dpb

Reaction score
Great idea, when the time comes, count us in .

A

Anonymous

I'm in. That's if I have a car by then!!! its only been ordered since end April !!!