What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Meet and drive out last Sunday Derbyshire Peak District

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, A colleague of mine was out for a drive on Sunday and spotted a convoy of RCZ's around the Derbyshire Peak District he said there were around 20 cars! He showed me a short video he had taken as they drove by one car very distinctive being a black car with red arches and red graphics. Anyone know about this meet? And anyone know the black car with red arches? :eusa-think:
Shame the group didn't post there meet on this forum because I for one would have attended. :roll:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There was something about the meeet on the RCZ owners group on Facebook. I think Kerry ( RCZ1) had something to do with the organisation of the meet, but I didn't see it until after the event.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I didn't organise this Meet but "assisted". The RCZ Owners Group has regular meets. At least one a month if not two, during spring, summer and autumn with a Xmas meet planned for November. Many of the members on the Facebook group are not members here and as such the Meets are arranged for our Group members.

There is nothing stopping anyone from joining the Facebook group. You don't have to become a fully fledged Facebook user. Ensure your settings are all private and just view the Group as you would using Tapatalk to view this Forum, for example.

We have a Wales meet this weekend and a Berkshire Meet August bank holiday, as well as a Lake District meet in September.
Having said that the Welsh and Lake District meet are fully booked.

We are a very friendly, sociable Group so please don't be shy.