What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Matt but Brilliant...........! !

A

Anonymous

Received my copy of Peugeot Rapport this morning, and found within the cover, pictures and info on the new RCZ Asphalt...............................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.,

It would appear to me like driving around in a car, still in Undercoat, (remember years ago when people would Red Lead their attempts of undercoat prior to gloss finishing coat0.
It may appeal to some, but I wont be placing an order for this.
Also look at the starting price.....£29995 ! ! Hells Bells. Is someone at peugeot taking the urine ?

Disappointed Mmmal.

A

Anonymous

imagine an amber red asphalt, it would look like red lead. bad idea matt finish.

A

Anonymous

matt paint doesn't show the lines of the car very well

A

Anonymous

Love the RCZ,but with a 30k price tag,sorry Peugeot try a little harder :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
No, matt's not for me either. Shiny, shiny, that's what we like :thumbup:

RCZ1.......I was really looking forward to your opinion on the matt versions, especially with the enjoyment you obviously get from your excellent preparations. I bet though , you would get a shine off this !!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
MEvans said:
RCZ1 said:
No, matt's not for me either. Shiny, shiny, that's what we like :thumbup:

RCZ1.......I was really looking forward to your opinion on the matt versions, especially with the enjoyment you obviously get from your excellent preparations. I bet though , you would get a shine off this !!!

I don't think I would. I wouldn't really want to give it a try to be honest. I can't see that I would get any satisfaction out of detailing it, if there was no shine at the end ;)

A

Anonymous

When they bring out a bug squash and road grime version I will invest in that. Oh hang on, I already did....... ;)