What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

many thanks - Peugeot HQ

A

Anonymous

to peugeot :clap: for a great day at pinley house :thumbup: great hospitality :text-bravo: and good to see so many rcz and meet some members .. good on you peugeot :beer: and hope it turns into a yearly meet :D :D

A

Anonymous

Re: many thanks

I second this a great day out and nice to meet other members and thank you peugeot for the bday present

A

Anonymous

thank you peugeot HQ for today :dance: :clap:

Attachments

• DSCN0505 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0505 (640x480).jpg
    185 KB · Views: 2,621
  • DSCN0506 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0506 (640x480).jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 2,621
  • DSCN0507 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0507 (640x480).jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 2,621
  • DSCN0509 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0509 (640x480).jpg
    188 KB · Views: 2,621
A

Anonymous

I can't second that. However I can whole heartedly agree. An amazing, but hopefully not a unique event. It was well planned, executed and justified me taking the day of work.

Well done Peugeot :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Gives me faith in the RCZ with the effort Peugeot put in today...cant wait to see the group photo around the Asphalt!

A

Anonymous

Totally agree - it was a great day and the goodie bag at the end topped it off. Mind you, I only counted 4 Amber reds... I lost count of how many opel whites and nera blacks were there! :crazy:

Many thanks Peugeot, it was a great day! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

"Mind you, I only counted 4 Amber reds... I lost count of how many opel whites and nera blacks were there!" hehehe didnt see too many Sharkies there either!!

A

Anonymous

hi just to say thank you to the peugeot team for a great day out my wife and myself really enjoyed it
so thank you again for giving up your sunday i found the seminars very informitive and a big thank you to the girls for
laying on the food well done . :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Re: Many thanks for the Day

A very enjoyable day out at HQ; even enjoyed the trip up to the Midlands from South Wales, in the rain.
Well looked after, and a hearty meal to savour, thanks Peugeot for this hospitality.
I enjoyed the company of 3 Forum members who shared my lunch table ;unfortunately I have mislaid the note I made of their Forum 'Nom de Plumes', but I remember that one was from Liverpool,(Shark Grey), and one from Gloucester; 3 nice blokes.
Until perhaps when we have the opportunity to gather again in the future, Best wishes and Good luck
Mal

A

Anonymous

MEvans, twas I...the dirty scouser!...there was me thinking...."ooooh, im sure I have had some heated debates with MEvans on here....but perfectly pleasant gentleman, same to the other members that I happened to chat to!...goes to show that its true that RCZ owners are the best kinda people!

A

Anonymous

...and i was the Gloucester bloke! Really good to meet you all - had a really good day. Big thanks to Peugeot for organising :clap: . Catch you all again at the next meet :dance: