What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Many Rcz owners from Ireland here?

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wondering is there many Rcz owners here from Ireland? I am in Sligo. Thanks:)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome there have been a few Irish owners in the forum but I’m not sure how many are still here, there have been a few guys recently purchasing from Ireland and having them sent over to the mainland I did meet one Irish owner who about 7 years ago made the trip over to attend the annual Yorkshire meet 👍

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Thanks for that, yeah they seem very rare in Ireland, I saw one here in Sligo before, a while MK1 with black alloys, fell in love with the RCZ since then, Looks like a supercar.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that, yeah they seem very rare in Ireland, I saw one here in Sligo before, a while MK1 with black alloys, fell in love with the RCZ since then, Looks like a supercar.
Yep that’s why we’re all smitten ☺️

Jh72i

Reaction score
I’m “from” Westport…but sadly not living in Ireland 🇮🇪 anymore 😥

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies all. I am very jealous. I am hoping to pick up a pre facelift model in the next couple of weeks, just so hard to find one, there are very few for sale in Ireland at the moment😫

Germd

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies all. I am very jealous. I am hoping to pick up a pre facelift model in the next couple of weeks, just so hard to find one, there are very few for sale in Ireland at the moment😫
Hi Jimmy
Yeah it can be hit and miss with rcz selection. Took me about 3-4 months of looking on done deal before I saw the car I wanted . At one stage there were 7 rcz's for sale . Keep looking you'll get one eventually ☺️

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Fingers crossed, yeah there is only 1 pre facelift on Donedeal at the moment, 110,00 miles though.

Germd

Reaction score
Fingers crossed, yeah there is only 1 pre facelift on Donedeal at the moment, 110,00 miles though.
Yeah so I see .that's been on there for at least a year now on/off .
It's the non gt model . doesn't have full leather seats or front/ rear parking sensors. Mileage isn't that bad considering the age . Tbelt been done .and has some service hx .might be worth a look ?

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for that, was onto him and he will take 8k for it. Black is what I am looking for but would really love the GT model with the 19Inch alloys and leather interior. There is a silver one on Adverts for sale, 2011 GT, looks nice. Think I see some body damage on it though from the pics.

Germd

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for that, was onto him and he will take 8k for it. Black is what I am looking for but would really love the GT model with the 19Inch alloys and leather interior. There is a silver one on Adverts for sale, 2011 GT, looks nice. Think I see some body damage on it though from the pics.
Seen that one up for sale last august. Was gonna look at it but noticed the body damage along the pas side on the rear . Be expensive and a pain to repair . Pity as it would be a nice car .only thing you could do is reduce the offer due to the damage and see if you could get it fixed cheap enough . It's a lot of hassle . Or go to UK but it's expensive now with vrt and Nox .but you'd have a better pick of cars .

Germd

Reaction score
Seen that one up for sale last august. Was gonna look at it but noticed the body damage along the pas side on the rear . Be expensive and a pain to repair . Pity as it would be a nice car .only thing you could do is reduce the offer due to the damage and see if you could get it fixed cheap enough . It's a lot of hassle . Or go to UK but it's expensive now with vrt and Nox .but you'd have a better pick of cars .

Germd

Reaction score

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Thanks for that Germd, yeah I think the one on Adverts is overpriced considering the panel damage. Would consider going further afield alright to get a good model. Will keep my options opened. Would love just to be driving my dream car by the summer time.:cool: