What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lowest RCZ around???

A

Anonymous

Hey Guys...

After having my car dropped by 20mm at the front and back, i just felt it didnt look low enough with my bigger rims... so ive custom lowered it another 2 inches at the back and 1 and a half inches at the front... thats a total of almost 3 inches at the back and almost 2.5 inches at the front...

So, Do I get the "Worlds Lowest RCZ trophy" :lol:

Here are some pics...

oh and they're 20" rims on there btw...

Attachments

• IMG_3703.JPG
    IMG_3703.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,381
  • IMG_3699.JPG
    IMG_3699.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,382
  • IMG_3695.JPG
    IMG_3695.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,381
  • IMG_3696.JPG
    IMG_3696.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,381
  • IMG_3697.JPG
    IMG_3697.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,381

RCZ1

Reaction score
You can't really see how low it is as the photos are quite dark around the bottom of the car. Wheels look nice though. I suspect it's a pretty harsh ride though - is it ?

A

Anonymous

Have you booked yourself into a Chiropractor? Think you'll need to!!

Looks great, so oh so impractical :(

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
gorgeous looking wheels :cool:

Those alloys look awesome :clap: :cool: ...and i'm not even usually a fan of multi spoke alloys!!

It is hard to tell quite how low it is but it certainly looks considerably lower than mine! How does it handle and how is the comfort? On our roads, the alloys would be shambolically dented and I think I would be crippled by the end of the first month! Do you have to check that your fillings are still intact at the end of a journey? ;) How has it affected your insurance? :eusa-think: Many insurers here cripple you for modifications!

Looks great though!! :cool:

A

Anonymous

hey guys,

Thanks for the compliments on the wheels ... i love em too... :)

Yeah it is bumpier than before RCZ1, but its not so bad, i still find it comfortable to drive everyday and the Eibach springs were not too stiff in the first place... So after lowering the Eibachs again, it only got a little bit stiffer but nothing over the top... it handles alot better again and the shocks have never bottomed out... So im pretty happy about that... oh and ive gotten over every speed hump, and cleared every ramp and driveway and never scraped the bumpers on anything... :)

haha, nah, no Chiropractor visits needed... its not that bumpy :p

I love the turbulence that i feel on Airplanes, and the bumps i experience in my car are similar... so its fun for me when my RCZ is jumpin... :lol:

with insurance, its not an issue here if you lower your car legally, law is as long as the vehicle is 10cms from the ground or higher, its all good... ;)

Now its time to black out the front chrome strips and get the Quad Custom Exhausts on...

Stay Tuned for more pictures coming soon... :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

More pics...

Attachments

• IMG_3720.JPG
    IMG_3720.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,309
  • IMG_3722.JPG
    IMG_3722.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,309
A

Anonymous

Cheesus your brave, down here in canberra I bent my front number plate getting out of a friends driveway in the city as the car is low and the valley was big :p