What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Low Speed Rear End Rumbling Noise

A

Anonymous

I noticed a low speed rumble noise from the rear of our RCZ – that disappears when you get up from 2nd or around 25mph, so I took it into Peugeot today and it is now flagging up on the engineering system as a known fault. It needs a thrust plate fitting into the back end somewhere, apparently an easy job that is covered by the warranty or possibly out of warranty as it is known fault. Just thought I’d give everyone a heads up as you only kinda notice it if your music ain’t on !! It’s back on Friday to have it done I’ll report back afterwards.

Chris

:?

A

Anonymous

litenheat said:
I noticed a low speed rumble noise from the rear of our RCZ – that disappears when you get up from 2nd or around 25mph, so I took it into Peugeot today and it is now flagging up on the engineering system as a known fault. It needs a thrust plate fitting into the back end somewhere, apparently an easy job that is covered by the warranty or possibly out of warranty as it is known fault. Just thought I’d give everyone a heads up as you only kinda notice it if your music ain’t on !! It’s back on Friday to have it done I’ll report back afterwards.

Chris

:?

:text-goodpost: But I won't be turning my music off to have a listen :lol:

A

Anonymous

sorry don't know what a thrust plate is but I do know how good bon jovi sounds on my jbl :dance:

A

Anonymous

Ironically I heard it in between two Muse tracks at decent decibel level... I'm gonna get the flux capacitor looked at as well :beer:

A

Anonymous

Fixed ! Miles quieter and for some strange reason seems quicker .... :beer: