What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Loving the RCZ GT200.

A

Anonymous

Had my rcz GT200 for a week now. Absoloulty love it to bits. If i'm not driving it i'm staring at it on the drive.

A

Anonymous

Lol get used to it you will never stop welcome to the forum.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ian :)

I think you officially have " RCZ Syndrome". It is an official medical condition and there is no known cure :)
Even now, when I leave my car, I can't do it without taking a backward glance (or two) just to look at her.

Long may you enjoy the car and don't forget to post some pics of your car when you get chance.

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Ian, great choice of car and engine but I am slightly biased :lol: what colour and spec have you gone for?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and we all know the feeling, and guess what, it doesn't go away...you will find yourself staring out of the window many times just looking at it, parking it where you can see it wherever you are, driving it as often as possible, it's called the RCZ passion!

Welcome to the forum and to the family!

We look forward to you visiting us as well ;)

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
A fellow sufferer of the RCZ syndrome :thumbup: We are not at all surprised by your comments as they are fairly well documented on here. Most of us feel the same way about our Z's as you do :clap:

A

Anonymous

Ian68 said:
Had my rcz GT200 for a week now. Absoloulty love it to bits. If i'm not driving it i'm staring at it on the drive.

Got my RCZ 3 weels ago and every time i park it i have to turn around and look at it when walking away :oops:

Welcome to the forum!

A

Anonymous

Had mine for 2 years in March, still do the same even now! Welcome. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ian68 said:
. If i'm not driving it i'm staring at it on the drive.

I still catch myself doing the same...:thumbup:

Welcome to the forum and the joy of RCZ ownership. I just hope that you don't have an OH with a tendency for jealousy?! Thankfully the RCZ is far too big to be boiled in a pot!!