What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Loving the "new to me" RCZ

Funkmachine

Reaction score
So I sold the Audi S4 to raise cash for the Mrs to buy a camper van. :oops:

Bought a relatively cheap (I hope) 2011 Dolphin Blue 156 RCZ with 70k miles, and I absolutely love it. Not sure how much money to put into it though - alloys could really do with a refurb (they're the silver ones) and I think they would look nice in anthracite (& maybe wrap the mirrors in "carbon fibre"), but do I replace the budget tyres as well with 5mm left on them?

It all starts to add up quite quickly, and I'm thinking that I like it so much I might upgrade to a newer 200BHP one before long.............!

Yes, I think I might have the RCZ bug !

M19YEA

Reaction score
Congrats on the new RCZ, one thing quickly leads to about 5 things. Well it has for me anyway 😂.
I had budget tyres on the front with 5mm when I purchased. I decided to change to Michelin PS4s and I’m so glad I did, still got budget on rear but I’m desperate to change.

Funkmachine

Reaction score
Its an odd thing, that when you've spent quite a lot on a car, tyres at £160 seem reasonable, but when the car cost £3,500, 4 tyres for £640 is a lot of money !!

M19YEA

Reaction score
Yeah I totally understand where you’re coming from.
I always think Michelin are worth the cost though or other premium brands. Especially if you’re planning to keep the car long term.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Changed some near new Kuhmo tyres over on mine for Conti SportContact7s. Makes such a huge difference to grip levels. I say it’s worth it. Can always swap them over to your 200hp one 😏

M19YEA

Reaction score
Changed some near new Kuhmo tyres over on mine for Conti SportContact7s. Makes such a huge difference to grip levels. I say it’s worth it. Can always swap them over to your 200hp one 😏
Have you changed your rear ones as yet?

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Yep, changed the front first, but the grip differential was so great I ended up doing the rears also.

M19YEA

Reaction score
Yeah I bet, I’m desperate to get Michelin on the rear and get these budget off.