What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Loving it

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,
I saw a picture of the RCZ in the paper months ago and thought "I have to own one of those". Went to dealer and ordered a Dolphin Blue GT. However, afterwards I was looking at a Mercury Grey and changed my order. Very pleased I did when I went to pick up my new car.

It is a dream to drive and so far I have found it (diesel) very economical. It is so cool when people stop and stare as you drive by. I have had cyclists nearly fall off their bikes and been stopped in carparks so that admirers can ask me about the car.

So far I have had no regrets about buying this beautiful car.

ahanna

A

Anonymous

Hi there, and welcome.
I too have ordered a Mercury Grey. Saw it at a Peugeot dealership in France back in April. Knew that was the colour for me.
Mine is due to be built tomorrow so still a few weeks till I get my hands on it..The wait has been a killer but I know it will be worth it.

If you're able, could you post some pictures of your car. Would love to see it.

Cheers and enjoy!
Steve

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Its great to hear that you are loving the RCZ. You are part of a very elite group of people who actually HAVE one. The rest of us sit patiently waiting :lol: - well most of the time, until ours arrive. :!:

Post some pics up soon. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome, :text-welcomewave:
I've ordered Mercury Grey too, but mine is not due to be built until September 9th :evil:

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome. My build date is in 1 week. so not long left now.

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome glad you can join us its a great car post some pics if you can

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I have posted some pictures in the members gallery. These are just a few of the many pictures I have.

Talked to the dealer today and he has said that he will also give me one of the free Nokia mobiles, so be sure to ask for yours too.

Alan